Donic TT tables

This user has no status.
Hey all,

It has been long time since i post something here, was busy in my life recently.

I asked in the past i think last year about which tables to buy, and that time i wasn't sure and i couldn't afford anything, now my situations is slowly getting better i am really or seriously planning on buying a table, and to be honest, when i looked at different tables from different brands the first choice came to my mind and eye is Donic World Champion TC one, its design is amazing and i liked it because that design before anything else, i played on 3 tables so far and although they are great but i really want to go with Donic.

In the academy i go to they have Tibhar Smash and recently about few months ago they brought Stiga Expert Roller, both are very good tables, but about 2 months ago i went to another place where they have TT tables section to play, they have only Donic Waldner Classic 25 ones, and WOW, its design is really amazing closer to that of World Champion one, so i called one dealer asking about the price of those 2 tables, and to my surprise they gave me a price of that Waldner about 1/3 of that WC one, it is still expensive but the price was way cheaper that Tibhar Smash and Stiga Expert they gave me in the academy, in addition the design for me is much better, so i think i shouldn't think much, but i wanted to know more about Donic tables compared to another high quality tables, are they really good enough? I can't afford the WC one, but is that Waldner Classic good enough too?

I remember members were recommending me to go with Butterfly Centerfold i think, it is also very nice table and very expensive too, but i still prefer that Donic World C over it, and i think the BTY one is more expensive too, so i can't afford both, but Waldner is enough close to WC one, and i can't find Butterfly dealer in my country, there is one person i will ask as he is selling different brands including Butterfly and he has a small shop/store, but not sure he can provide table and i never see any Butterfly table anywhere i visited in my country [i visited 6 places so far], so only Tibhar, Stiga and Donic and few 3rd party brands i can go with, so what is your standards or requirements/measurements/factors that you look for when choosing a table?

The budget is almost up to around $900, and the price of that Donic Waldner i've got from the dealer was less than $900 nearly $800, online i found cheaper from one place but the shipping will make it much more expensive, so please if you have recommendations then i want less than $1000 but not as cheap as $200-400 because you think i don't need to or i can't afford.