NEW!! Bty Liu Shiwen Blade!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Yes!! the link (in the 1st post) has the price on butterfy's e-shop in Japan
15,750 JPY =142.177 EUR

Liu Shiwen-FL

Liu Shiwen spindle model in China with the strongest players released August 21, 2011

ZL equipped with a fiber material that combines light weight with good momentum, and the inner fiber racket specifications.
Responsible for the spindle of Chinese Liu Shiwen model used by athletes, not only to demonstrate the power to the drive, also features easy to use.
»■ ZL fiber with a special material characteristics and performance
★ ZL fiber is high strength fibers. 毛羽立Ttara fibers when cut portions of the finger grip and hit, fine abrasive paper (more than 2.4 million), etc. Please finish\ 15,750 product price
-------
Rough translation by Google Translator (only copy/paste)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Yes it is quite a price for a cool paintjob that is going to be covered with rubbers.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
15,750 Japanese Yen = 205.57 US dollars for those in the USA who did not figure out the exchange.

I have a friend who just came back from China. He said that in China the Zhang Jike blade was $215.00 US dollars. His blade is a Viscaria and he said that he played the Zhang Jike blade and that it is really just a Viscaria, that there was no real difference between the two blades aside from the natural variations you get from one blade to the next: the way three different Viscarias will have very minor differences in playing characteristics but you can feel that they are the same kind of blade. So I am still wondering if there is any difference between the Liu Shiwen blade and the InnerForce ZLF

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I read it as InnerFiber, but I think you're right about Carl, that it is the same blade as InnerForce ZL.

You are right. It says InnerFiber. How funny. I just did not look closely enough. But she was using the InnerForce ZL before they made a blade for her. :)