speed optimizer + free chack

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Can someone please post instructions on how to use both of them? I haven't played in 4 years and forgot everything. How long should you wait after each optimizer layer? Is it true that you need to wait 24 hours on the last layer?

How long does the effect last? I generally use 3 layers.

I have been using speed optimizer on my tenergy 05 and tenergy 64 but the stretch is too too big. The dome is too big. Can I reduce this? Say lamp oil??The free chack is terrible and not helping either as it doesn't stick well to the blade and the rubber keeps coming off. Free chack doesn't stick as well as the old glues did...

And for free chack.. any tips on peeling off the glue? it's so so hard to peel and makes a huge mess. Takes ages with my thumb. Any products I can use?

Do I have to peel off after each time I wanna re-apply? Because I heard it's hard for speed optimizer to penetrate if the free chack residue is still on...

I have also heard that you should remove any oil before puting rubber on blade. someone suggested tissues. is this ok?

are there any products that can reduce the dome? lighter fluid??

should paraffin oil, baby oil by used with speed optimizer as well?

thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
No sir.
I am not a booster.

Okay, but do you use ANYTHING that improves performance? Such as increasing spin (spinmax), increasing rubber tackiness and grip (heard oil does this), etc??

OR.. do you just play normally like the average joe with rubber + blade + water based glue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
I use rubber cement but I reglue rarely. And not for the boost of course ( I am a defender after all ;) )
And the reason I'm using it is the convenient removing of the rubber. Water based glue sometimes give ppl hard time when they want to experiment with rubbers.

Haha average joe is quite a name sir.
Nah, I think I am a 'heavy built' defender :)

Sorry for the lack of knowledge in these parts.
However sir, feel free to discuss about rubber characteristics and its correlation to techniques and about techniques with me (maybe in another thread) because I am a natural learner who find lots of mistake by myself and is eager to know more from other's experience :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
I use rubber cement but I reglue rarely. And not for the boost of course ( I am a defender after all ;) )
And the reason I'm using it is the convenient removing of the rubber. Water based glue sometimes give ppl hard time when they want to experiment with rubbers.

Haha average joe is quite a name sir.
Nah, I think I am a 'heavy built' defender :)

Sorry for the lack of knowledge in these parts.
However sir, feel free to discuss about rubber characteristics and its correlation to techniques and about techniques with me (maybe in another thread) because I am a natural learner who find lots of mistake by myself and is eager to know more from other's experience :D

Okay, so can you please describe how your rubber cement is used for removing the glue?

Any other products that can be used? I heard water softens it and makes it easier.

Yes water based glue is very hard to remove (takes ages, sometimes accidentally tear sponge out).

Any other tips on removing water based glue?

Yes I don't blame you for your lack of knowledge. Only people at the national or international level know about this as ALOT of them use it. (all international/pro players boost).