Tenergy 64 FX ????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
The Tenergy 64 FX will be the perfect addition to the Tenergy FX-series. It will be the softest Tenergy with the most catapult-effect (probably like the bryce speed fx) of all butterfly rubbers. I think it`s also for professionals who like softer rubbers (like Kreanga) a good choice, because it includes much power, much catapult, the spring sponge-technology and nevertheless more control. The release is probably at the end of this year in november!

The Tenergy 64 FX will be the perfect addition to the Tenergy FX-series. It will be the softest Tenergy with the most catapult-effect (probably like the bryce speed fx) of all butterfly rubbers. I think it`s also for professionals who like softer rubbers (like Kreanga) a good choice, because it includes much power, much catapult, the spring sponge-technology and nevertheless more control. The release is probably at the end of this year in november!
Thanks Assassine8! I am looking forward to it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
FX Rubbers are only softer because they're meant for flexible blades. I wouldn't suggest going out and buying the Tenergy 64 FX or the T 05 FX if you do not have a flexible blade. The more flexible the blade the more the characteristics of the rubber stay the same from the previous version excluding control, which it will give you more of. Except T25 FX which is for the close to the table anyways a flexible blade is way better for these rubbers than harder ones. When I say flexible I mean medium flex to hard not extremely flexible.

Personally I wouldn't want a softer rubber it'd be harder to feel for the backhand which is all I think the Tenergy rubbers are good for.

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
T64 FX out now in Belgium. Ordered one and will test/review next week...