Coming Back after 3-Month Layoff

This user has no status.
I am about to conclude a 3-month hiatus from TT. I chose to take a break because I was burned out on the sport, and because I will be competing in a powerlifting meet July 30th and wanted to focus my energy. Beginning this week I will be doing 100 shadow strokes in the mirror per day (50 BH and 50 FH) and will continue to do this until I begin playing again in August. Does anyone have any suggestions for coming back stronger than I was before (not a big stretch)? I want to use this as my blog for my return to competing, with my next tournament being over Labor Day weekend. I hope everyone is doing well and whoopin' azz in their usual fashion!

-TheKnife

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hints on how to get same or better match results.... Hire Tanya's Personal Services LLC, I hear they are simply smashing.

Serious, it is gonna be tough to play with the same touch and intuitiveness, just let the shots go and see where the chips fall.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
I am about to conclude a 3-month hiatus from TT. I chose to take a break because I was burned out on the sport, and because I will be competing in a powerlifting meet July 30th and wanted to focus my energy. Beginning this week I will be doing 100 shadow strokes in the mirror per day (50 BH and 50 FH) and will continue to do this until I begin playing again in August. Does anyone have any suggestions for coming back stronger than I was before (not a big stretch)? I want to use this as my blog for my return to competing, with my next tournament being over Labor Day weekend. I hope everyone is doing well and whoopin' azz in their usual fashion!

-TheKnife

Watch alot of matches :)