Fh rubber

Yuri, you can order Tibhar online for about R$150, feel free to PM me asking for some tips.

You can also find Bluefire M2 for about the same price and it's not that far from T80, maybe a bit faster, but you can adapt quickly.

I'm also a M1 user, but I find it way faster than T80. Bluefire JP throws a lot lower than M series, it may take more time to adapt coming from T80.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuri.saldon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Yes order online is the way to go if local price is too high. I like Andro Rasant but if budget is tight then you can give their mid range Plaxon a try. There are 4 hardness to choose from so there must be one that suits you. I found Plaxon a great performing rubber even without price consideration.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi ttdaily members I use a tenergy 80 on forehand and tenergy is so expensive and I need a new fh rubber. In Brazil evolution series doesn't worth is almost the same.

I'm thinking in buy a donic blue fire jp01 or try something different like Yinhe big dipper with some boost.

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

Take a look at DHS Tin Arc 3. It´s tacky so it can compete with tenergy in terms of spin, yet unlike many other chinese rubbers it performs well without boosting (way faster/bouncier than Hurricane 3 or 8).

And while you´re at it, get rid of that Roundell if you´re still playing with it. I can understand people sticking to tenergy rubbers for their performance even if they are expensive, but you can replace Roundell easily with a cheaper moderate Tensor rubber such as an Acuda or Coppa X or something.

Reactions: yuri.saldon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Tenergy here cost R$270 and xiom omega and evolution series cost R$ 220 but tenergy have better durability so it isn't worth buy xiom or tibhar
Sorry for my bad English hahah

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

That makes no sense! I get my Xiom rubbers for 110-130R$ converted from Euros.