May 2016
https://youtu.be/2CxoYZrmV4E

https://youtu.be/dMPkcspI4VY

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Sorry, I didn't know how to embed with my iPad :(
I'm in the red yes, and he is only 50 rating points above me haha. Yeah we've been playing each other since the first year of Uni (2006), a good decade ago

I've been struggling with accelerating through my forehand (main weapon) with a modded beast (85g to 110g), with Rasant PG and MX-P.

I want to bring up the control elements of my game more.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Sorry, I didn't know how to embed with my iPad :(
I'm in the red yes, and he is only 50 rating points above me haha. Yeah we've been playing each other since the first year of Uni (2006), a good decade ago

I've been struggling with accelerating through my forehand (main weapon) with a modded beast (85g to 110g), with Rasant PG and MX-P.

I want to bring up the control elements of my game more.

Heavier blades allow you to get good spin and speed with shorter strokes. You might be swinging way more than you actually need to. You both have pretty good games, though the familiarity may be masking some of both your strengths.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
you need to chill on the steroids brah.....
look at liam pitchford, that's all the muscle you need for tt.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Let's see if I can get the videos embedded for you:

I am hoping Der_Echte gets to see this statement. He will be proud of you. I think NL has a good point about size of swing with a 110 gram blade. You will get used to it though.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Not bad. You have quite good receive. what you suffer is BH, most cases after your serve you are not in position and you try to attack with BH topspin.
You opponent is little bit better then you but he has huge problems with reading spin.
Of course who else besides next level can tell you about levels. Probably he is a master of levels.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Thanks Carl for the embed :) yes, I PM'ed Der about it before I started modded, he's a great guy who offered me tips and tricks.

Thanks for the observations Sali, I was hoping a fresh pair of eyes on my game. It seems I have been neglecting my BH form and have gotten lazy with fast equipment (this is my change from OFF++ to OFF blade).

Geko shall continue hibernating to practice his BH and service transition! :)