PDA

View Full Version : Denmark Training Camp For Rio Olympics 2016

TableTennisDaily
07-11-2016, 11:04 PM
NEW practice hall video from the recent Olympic prep training camp in Denmark where players from England, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Puerto Rico and India have been practicing together for Rio.

Together with some beautiful and unique table tennis footage, Liam Pitchford, Kristian Karlsson, Jonathan Groth talk about their motivation and love for the game and includes Michael Maze for a short advice for the players going to the Olympics.

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/174002077" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Askan
07-12-2016, 12:45 AM
OMG! That is the best TT Video I have ever seen. Please continue doing stuff like that PingOut. Simply amazing.

violoniste18
07-12-2016, 05:32 AM
that's a great video ! really amazing to see it.

Ilia Minkin
07-12-2016, 05:35 AM
Fantastic, I want to see more of this! Really glad that European players cooperate with each other to improve.

fanTT
07-12-2016, 08:59 AM
But it seems Dima is planning to make a surprise for other players at RIO. No his appearances in last previous World tours neither at this camp. Interesting:)

Dan
07-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Such a nice video the slow motion is amazing!

But it seems Dima is planning to make a surprise for other players at RIO. No his appearances in last previous World tours neither at this camp. Interesting:)

That is true, I wonder why he didnt attend the previous World Tours. He must be in intensive training and building match sharpness amoung team mates.

Giangt
07-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Such a nice video the slow motion is amazing!

That is true, I wonder why he didnt attend the previous World Tours. He must be in intensive training and building match sharpness amoung team mates.
He must be in a closed training with Person and Waldner as mentors :)

violoniste18
07-12-2016, 12:53 PM
I hope it will be possible to see table tennis competitions at ITTV ?

MoscaPeru
07-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Good job!

TTHopeful
07-12-2016, 10:59 PM
More please! :cool:

virtuososiu
07-12-2016, 11:30 PM
10 seconds into the video, i paused, and shared it with my friend.
"This is good" i said :D
please shoot more footage like these ones
definitely appreciate it.

BLUE
07-14-2016, 12:19 AM
Ovtcharov is training in Düsseldorf in an other group, in which a lot of the other Europeans are training as well. And if I'm correctly informed he is indeed in a very, very intensive training right now. I hear it is so intense, that it simply didn't make sense for him to compete in World Tour events, since he wouldn't be able to perform.
One of the things you have to keep in mind are his recent injuries.
I think all that together explains it quite convincing (at least to me).
Don't be to concerned about, secret weapons and special tactics and mysterious new strokes. They all try to prepare an extra ace in their sleeves, but you can't change the basics. Especially, once the olympics get going and the competition proceeds towards the deciding rounds, every single player is capable to adapt to "surprising" stuff.

@ topic: What a pleasure to watch a quality production like this! I DEMAND MORE :D

Cheers,
BLUE

andersfind
07-15-2016, 09:40 PM
OMG! That is the best TT Video I have ever seen. Please continue doing stuff like that PingOut. Simply amazing.

Thanks Askan for the positive feedback!-) Cheers. Anders, PingOut

Dan
07-15-2016, 11:18 PM
Thanks Askan for the positive feedback!-) Cheers. Anders, PingOut

Fantastic video PingOut, what camera was used?

andersfind
07-15-2016, 11:54 PM
Fantastic video PingOut, what camera was used?

Thanks everybody!!
Great!!
The camera used for the slow motion is Sony RX10 II (mounted on a Came-Tv Single Gimbal)
Shot in 100 fps.
The interview parts is shot on the Sony A7s II
/Anders