Where Can You Watch the Table Tennis Rio Olympics 2016 Live?

lyh

This user has no status.

lyh

This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi, where can you watch the Rio 2016 Olympic table tennis events LIVE? On Olympic YouTube Channel? On ITTV? Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Hi everyone!

Our local TV Station that will be responsable for olympics transmission will be "Sportv". They will broadcast the table tennis, golf and shooting sports at "Sportv channel - 15". So, if you want to watch it in portuguese it could google: "assistir sportv 15 online". Be careful with which link you will choose.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
I don't understand site nbcolympics.com.

nbcolympics.com will broadcast all sports, but only for pay TV subscribers ?

Reactions: dirtyD
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Reactions: lyh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Jacob

I don't think Eurosport has the broadcasting rights. It will only provide news and live scores.
I checked on the Official List of 2016 Summer Olympics broadcasters.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I don't understand site nbcolympics.com.

nbcolympics.com will broadcast all sports, but only for pay TV subscribers ?

Yes NBC is paid. you can watch on FranceTV (Free) or Canal+ in French commentary.

This user has no status.
Today i watched all the matches on RojaDirecta, the streaming was very good, nice resolution and almost no interruptions.
If you can't watch them because of rights on you country maybe enter to the site through https://hide.me/en/proxy or some page like that can solve it.
Here's a cap i made today:
Captura de pantalla de 2016-08-06 11-48-32.jpg

Reactions: fanTT
This user has no status.
Hi everyone!

Our local TV Station that will be responsable for olympics transmission will be "Sportv". They will broadcast the table tennis, golf and shooting sports at "Sportv channel - 15". So, if you want to watch it in portuguese it could google: "assistir sportv 15 online". Be careful with which link you will choose.

Idea provided by jknakatani seems to work! Now watching Live Koki Niwa vs Segun Toriola! Thanks man!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
You need to find a premium version of sotware Hotspot Shield (with torrent or other) and select France (it's like a VPN), and use this site :

You have 4 live video for table tennis.

Thank you a lot. Without you i would never watch all the matches I wanted.