PDA

View Full Version : Rio Olympics 2016 (Singles Event)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Tek101
08-08-2016, 02:07 PM
I have come prepared in terms of Olympic watching.....my setup :-D some astounding matches this go 'round and I LOVE IT!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13958236_874192070648_8433635552031532916_o.jpg

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Ma long VS Jonatha Groth Round 3 Rio 2016

<iframe src="https://openload.co/embed/VYEScwMDImM/" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700" height="430" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

fanTT
08-08-2016, 02:19 PM
I have come prepared in terms of Olympic watching.....my setup :-D some astounding matches this go 'round and I LOVE IT!
Do you have access to raw source?? :D Don't see any broadcaster's logo

Askan
08-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Is there any Link out there for all the VODs of the Olympics? Language won't matter that much for me =)

Thanks!

jyotibaroby
08-08-2016, 02:24 PM
what do you mean watching all of them? I went to this website and there is no live transmission of table tennis matches.. could you give me a hint how you do it?

jyotibaroby
08-08-2016, 02:25 PM
They are Dan they are: http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/ I am watching all of them :D

what do you mean watching all of them? I went to this website and there is no live transmission of table tennis matches.. could you give me a hint how you do it?

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Is there any Link out there for all the VODs of the Olympics? Language won't matter that much for me =)

Thanks!

if you have vpn connect to a france server and go here

http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/direct-replay/jour=2016-08-08/index.html?#today=1

french TV broadcasts all 4 tables!

just search for the live streamings "Tennis de table" that have the caption "en cours" under them which means "live"

eyepop
08-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Anyone watching Feng - Ni? The penhold (and twiddling!) lady is really pushing TW to the limits.

Askan
08-08-2016, 02:40 PM
thank you =) sadly this occurs: La vidéo n'as pas pu être chargée (connexion insuffisante) ou nest pas disponible dans votre pays.

TableTennisDaily
08-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Later today the round of 16 will take place:

Times displayed in Rio!

Ma Long vs Jeoung Youngsik (5pm)
Timo Boll vs Quadri Aruna (5pm)
Marcos Freitas vs Kou Lei (5pm)
Hugo Calderano vs Jun Mizutani (5pm)

AndySmith
08-08-2016, 02:47 PM
thank you =) sadly this occurs: La vidéo n'as pas pu être chargée (connexion insuffisante) ou nest pas disponible dans votre pays.

Are you using a VPN?

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 02:57 PM

you need to have a vpn connection. try install a VPN program and after you install it select a french server. basically what the VPN program does is giving you a french IP address so the site thinks you are connecting from France

VPN programs have monthly payment but some of them have a free trial period for some days so you can do your work till the TT tournament has finished

Nilsragnar
08-08-2016, 03:02 PM
I am watching the french tv with hola, but it is quite slow. Would it be faster if i bought a vpn program? Express vpn seems to be popular.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 03:10 PM
zhang jike already guns blazing 11-5 in the opening game already. very well prepared

TableTennisDaily
08-08-2016, 03:11 PM
Reigning Olympic Champion is now up against Chen Chien An! Live here for UK users: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36654222

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 03:12 PM
I am watching the french tv with hola, but it is quite slow. Would it be faster if i bought a vpn program? Express vpn seems to be popular.

Yes it would be much better

steffi
08-08-2016, 03:22 PM
How much lateral movement is allowed on the toss?

crbn
08-08-2016, 03:22 PM
CCTV5+ HD live stream, no VPN needed! Zhang Jike is playing.

http://chaochaolive.icntv.xyz/channel/sports/cctv-5plus

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 03:23 PM
zhang jike 2-0 13-11. great play by CCA both playing super aggressive

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 03:36 PM
zhang jike 12-10 in the 3rd. CCA can deal with zjk's flick and take the initiative so jike started short pushes in the FH side of cca and took the crucial points

Nilsragnar
08-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Thank you and thank you! Do they only show one table on CCTV?

SpinWins
08-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Is there a link to match schedule?

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 03:46 PM
koki niwa 4-1 against fegerl. li ping is also putting up a good fight against dima 1-1 , 7-7 so far

CintaTT
08-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Is there a link to match schedule?

You can just type "Olympic table tennis" in google and there you can see the match schedule and the result

SpinWins
08-08-2016, 03:51 PM
You can just type "Olympic table tennis" in google and there you can see the match schedule and the result

Great, thank you! Huge matches in 4 hours then.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 03:57 PM
some controversy dima vs ping about an edge ball. dima was sure the ball clipped the edge but li ping denied it, point was awarded to liping looks like we are going for a 2-2 deuce

Tom TTD
08-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Anyone got a link for the Dima match !!

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 03:58 PM
In comparison to his recent match against CCA Zhang played a lot better strategically. If you saw his match against CCA in the Korean Open this year, you could notice several things: an overall lack of interest and motivation and as a result giving cheap points to CCA. Zhang not letting CCA move much, mostly playing in his comfort zone (middle of the table and FH, but not enough in the deep BH or FH). Serves were not placed or varied much, giving CCA the opportunity to instantly put pressure on Zhang without moving much. His overall level of play wasn't that bad, just his tactics weren't on point.

I haven't seen the whole match today, I tuned in in the middle of the third set. But some things were noticable: Some vocal reactions from Zhang when scoring a critical point, which was refreshing to see. Also better placed serves short FH, half long FH or middle of the table, forcing CCA to play the banana flick from there and then instantly putting pressure on CCA's BH with a BH down the line or a good placed FH. Zhang used his speed to his advantage. When comparing the two of them, CCA is slower especially coming from the short FH to the deep BH. Jike's BH was very good today, so this was like his bread and butter in the last two sets of the match. Overall, I don't think CCA had a lot of opportunities today. Jike played well on the critical points, thus giving him a logical 4-0 victory.

It certainly wasn't the best Zhang Jike we've seen, but he played much better than in his previous matches. His performance was good, not spectacular like Ma Long yesterday, who showed everyone that he is the player to beat here. I am very curious as to what the next few matches will bring for Jike.

TableTennisDaily
08-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Li Ping are level at 2 sets each!

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 04:19 PM
In comparison to his recent match against CCA Zhang played a lot better strategically. If you saw his match against CCA in the Korean Open this year, you could notice several things: an overall lack of interest and motivation and as a result giving cheap points to CCA. Zhang not letting CCA move much, mostly playing in his comfort zone (middle of the table and FH, but not enough in the deep BH or FH). Serves were not placed or varied much, giving CCA the opportunity to instantly put pressure on Zhang without moving much. His overall level of play wasn't that bad, just his tactics weren't on point.

I haven't seen the whole match today, I tuned in in the middle of the third set. But some things were noticable: Some vocal reactions from Zhang when scoring a critical point, which was refreshing to see. Also better placed serves short FH, half long FH or middle of the table, forcing CCA to play the banana flick from there and then instantly putting pressure on CCA's BH with a BH down the line or a good placed FH. Zhang used his speed to his advantage. When comparing the two of them, CCA is slower especially coming from the short FH to the deep BH. Jike's BH was very good today, so this was like his bread and butter in the last two sets of the match. Overall, I don't think CCA had a lot of opportunities today. Jike played well on the critical points, thus giving him a logical 4-0 victory.

It certainly wasn't the best Zhang Jike we've seen, but he played much better than in his previous matches. His performance was good, not spectacular like Ma Long yesterday, who showed everyone that he is the player to beat here. I am very curious as to what the next few matches will bring for Jike.

pinpoint accuracy well done! in the 2nd and 3rd set you could see why LGL thinks ZJK is really stubborn, clever variations from CCA in his serves and ZJK lost too many banana flicks, at least he realised that when he was in danger and short pushed the ball instead of flicking it, CCA short game and recovery for an opening topspin is not so good as ZJK's. I think ZJK won almost every point that begun with short underspin/no spin exchanges. Hope he understands that and focus on adapting to each opponent from 0-0 instead of trying to outpower them. You could see CCA was not afraid and piled the pressure even more when a topspin exchange begun winning half and maybe more than ZJK did

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 04:24 PM
dima vs li ping 3-3 ! dima was up 6-2. Its a pitty he didnt capitalize, I think he still doesnt recover fast when things are getting weird especially when the opponent does not play as dima expects. At least He is definitely better mentally compared to the past where he was pissed off/frustrated easily

p.s. dima and rosskopf went for a walk in the timeouts between sets, maybe for relaxation?

sacofrito
08-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Dima and Ping game :
http://m.tudotv.tv/assistir-sportv-15-ao-vivo-online-gratis-em-hd/

Nilsragnar
08-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Do they also show the Karlsson-Samsonov game on tudotv?

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 04:35 PM
dima won 11-9, very bad game on his behalf many unforced errors from both. I think he is not mentally strong enough right now, still puts too much pressure on himself

pavlik89
08-08-2016, 04:35 PM
CHEN Chien-An vs ZHANG Jike Highlights

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4nrng5

karan705
08-08-2016, 04:36 PM
Let's go Dima...he won.

Steven
Beautiful match between Ovtcharov and Li Ping. Great topspin over topspin rallies.

sacofrito
I dont know.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 04:39 PM
damn crisan's trolling short game must be really annoying, he gave lee sang su some hard time although lee is up 3-1 the sets are close

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 04:39 PM
pinpoint accuracy well done! in the 2nd and 3rd set you could see why LGL thinks ZJK is really stubborn, clever variations from CCA in his serves and ZJK lost too many banana flicks, at least he realised that when he was in danger and short pushed the ball instead of flicking it, CCA short game and recovery for an opening topspin is not so good as ZJK's. I think ZJK won almost every point that begun with short underspin/no spin exchanges. Hope he understands that and focus on adapting to each opponent from 0-0 instead of trying to outpower them. You could see CCA was not afraid and piled the pressure even more when a topspin exchange begun winning half and maybe more than ZJK did

Exactly the reason why a player like Ma Long has a very easy match up against CCA. Ma Long finishes the point for 85% only with one strong FH. A weapon that Jike doesn't have.

TTHopeful
08-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Drinkhall is on fire! Who does he play if he wins this match?

karan705
08-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Drinkhall is on fire! Who does he play if he wins this match?

Vladi or karlsson

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Exactly the reason why a player like Ma Long has a very easy match up against CCA. Ma Long finishes the point for 85% only with one strong FH. A weapon that Jike doesn't have.

? have to disagree on that, ma longs easy points are beginning by his serve/receive variations and outsmarting the opponent, thus allowing him to destroy with his FH on an easy ball . jike is more of a power player close to the table, he doesnt vary his serves/receives so much and insists on outpowering the opponent on a rally, which is spectacular when he is on his best form , but also one of the reasons that he gives away so many points against inferior opponents. In the last set vs CCA he varied the serve/receive a little more and won some easy points, he should definitely stick to varying his tactics learning a bit from ma long

As for their FH, they are different, zjk is closer to the table with shorter move and more explosive, ma long has definitely more flexibility with his FH and can open up with topspin almost every ball that isnt short and putting pressure on the opponent at the same time. MA long definitely a more delicate/variation player in his opening moves, whether its a topspin/long push flick etc etc Cant wait for a final between them!

FloKing
08-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Big Roooaar from Samsonov at the end of the match.
He won 4-2. Some great defences with very high balls from Vladi. The Swedish unleashed all his power but the high balls kept coming back :)
It looks Vladi's back to the Force Pro Black Edition.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 05:09 PM
crisan hast the greatest trolling short game ever! he won against lee sang su, LSS just couldnt adapt his tactics what a pity

Ilia Minkin
08-08-2016, 05:10 PM
OMG CRISAN IS PHENOMENAL. After being absent on the international TT scene for quite long, such a comeback at Olympics! 4-3 win over Lee Sangsu, 13-11 in the last with match point being a block over Lee's cross court forehand kill.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 05:11 PM
Big Roooaar from Samsonov at the end of the match.
He won 4-2. Some great defences with very high balls from Vladi. The Swedish unleashed all his power but the high balls kept coming back :)
It looks Vladi's back to the Force Pro Black Edition.

what do you mean by that phrase?!

fanTT
08-08-2016, 05:12 PM
So many spectcular wins, upsets, lobs. A. Crisian pull it off in the decider arter 3:1 down. No words..

I don't remember any other so much interesting TT event!!!!!!!!

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 05:14 PM
That's what I ment haha :) I didn't put in to words quite as good haha :p
Yeah, definitely looking forward to a contest between the two :)

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 05:17 PM
He means that Vladi' playing the Force Pro Black Edition ( a wood from Tibhar designed for him). He used it in the past, changed, but now went back to the FPB :)

SpinWins
08-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Dima Tomahawk serve was awesome in last game. Both player were serving with so much spin, it was very good TT. Some great rallies too.

FloKing
08-08-2016, 05:45 PM
He means that Vladi' playing the Force Pro Black Edition ( a wood from Tibhar designed for him). He used it in the past, changed, but now went back to the FPB :)

Absolutely :o
In the past is not long time ago though. FPBE is his previous blade. I switched to CCA Unlimited quite recently.

JHB
08-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Well played Paul Drinkhall too !!

sayed7ea
08-08-2016, 05:51 PM
The biggest event in Table Tennis and I cannot watch a single match. That's really disappointing.
Very sad for O.Assar.
I hope I can watch the match b/w BOLL Timo & QUADRI Aruna

eko
08-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Hey guys,

i use the vypr VPN Client to connect with an french server to watch all 4 tables.

It works very well. Full HD and without any disconnects.
For everybody who wants to watch all the games like me, i can recommend this tool.

JesperStef
08-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Round of 16 matches (including table numbers for easier watching/streaming :cool:):

16:00 (Rio time)
T1 Ding Ning (CHN) - Doo Hoi Kem (HKG)
T2 Chen Szu-Yu (TPE) - Kim Song I (PRK)
T3 Li Xue (FRA) - Han Ying (GER)
T4 Jeon Jihee (KOR) - Yu Mengyu (SIN)

17:00
T1 Timo Boll (GER) - Quadri Aruna (NGR)
T2 Ma Long (CHN) - Jeoung Youngsik (KOR)
T3 Hugo Calderano (BRA) - Jun Mizutani (JPN)
T4 Marcos Freitas (POR) - Kou Lei (UKR)

20:30
T1 Li Xiaoxia (CHN) - Lee Ho Ching (HKG)
T2 Ai Fukuhara (JPN) - Ri Myong Sun (PRK)
T3 Liu Jia (AUT) - Feng Tianwei (SIN)
T4 Suh Hyowon (KOR) - Cheng I-Ching (TPE)

21:30
T1 Adrian Crisan (ROU) - Zhang Jike (CHN)
T2 Dimitrij Ovtcharov (GER) - Bojan Tokic (SLO)
T3 Wong Chun Ting (HKG) - Koki Niwa (JPN)
T4 Paul Drinkhall (GBR) - Vladmir Samsonov (BLR)

ttmonster
08-08-2016, 05:54 PM
I got frustrated and finally signed up for a higher package from Comcast ( their monopoly and greed is ridiculous !! ) , planning to remember to return the package after a month ...

Gusmaidana
08-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Follow
www.clarosports.com
with free app from ios and android.

The site have an amazing archive with all complete matches.

ttmonster
08-08-2016, 07:23 PM
it has regoinal restrictions , so I guess you would have to go throgh VPN if you are outside Argentina ...

Follow
www.clarosports.com (http://www.clarosports.com)
with free app from ios and android.

The site have an amazing archive with all complete matches.

sokcic
08-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Dear friends where can i watch online stream, the upcoming match between Timo vs Aruna ?

favidavid
08-08-2016, 07:36 PM
I got frustrated and finally signed up for a higher package from Comcast ( their monopoly and greed is ridiculous !! ) , planning to remember to return the package after a month ...
How is that working for you? I have comcast, but I don't have a cable subscription (only internet). I'm considering it simply to watch all the matches coming up.
So yea, was it as easy as signing up, then watching it on nbcolympics.com by signing into your account?

krop
08-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Use VPN program on your comp

Reaper
08-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Who's the girl? :o

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2SpWnGx2vHT3ISFa/giphy.gif

NichoMarpaunk
08-08-2016, 07:55 PM
suddenly the stream on france tv are gone, anyone experiencing this ?

MorePower
08-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Hey guys,

i use the vypr VPN Client to connect with an french server to watch all 4 tables.

It works very well. Full HD and without any disconnects.
For everybody who wants to watch all the games like me, i can recommend this tool.

On which site are you watchng this?

Tryzerlol
08-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Can anybody present us a link to Ma Longs game against Jeoung Youngsik?

TableTennisDaily
08-08-2016, 08:10 PM
First lot of Last 16 matches are underway! Now up: Timo Boll vs Quadri Aruna! Stream for UK: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36656292

infinity168
08-08-2016, 08:11 PM
does anyone have live stream for Ma Long vs Jeoung youngsik

bricephan
08-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Jeong Yongsik is leading 1-0 now. Korean youngsters often play better against a stronger player, but usually lose to somebody lower rank :D

NichoMarpaunk
08-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Boll 0 - 2 Aruna

o.0

NichoMarpaunk
08-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Jeong Yongsik is leading 1-0 now. Korean youngsters often play better against a stronger player, but usually lose to somebody lower rank :D

where do u watch it.. link please

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 08:23 PM
aruna is up 2-0 against boll ! both sets ending 12-10 12-10

aruna's tactics are definitely intimidating, he just pivots always to make a strong FH no matter where the ball goes, many unforced errors from both but aruna got the crucial points

bricephan
08-08-2016, 08:23 PM
where do u watch it.. link please

NBColympic, table 2
http://stream.nbcolympics.com/table-tennis-day-3-afternoon-session-table-2

Not sure if you are outside of USA can access the link though

TableTennisDaily
08-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Ma Long is 1-0 down against Jeoung Youngsik!

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 08:30 PM
omg I think boll has no answer against aruna's killer FH he seems to ahve no solution 3-0 aruna!

Nico269
Ma Long - Jeoung Youngsik 0 - 2

Nilsragnar
Down 0-2 now!

silvershamaa
Jeoung Youngsik is godly at the moment. But so is Quadri Aruna

fanTT
08-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Ma Long is down 0:2 against Jeoung!!!! WOW Qudri also rules. Can't pay attention to all this interesting at once :DD

bricephan
ML is down 0-2 now, still struggling with JYS's variation of placements. Overall, I think ML's game is so much passive than usual. Hopefully he will be aggressive to make a comeback

NichoMarpaunk
Down 0-2 now!

hey where do u watch the stream man please sahre the link

mcaibyz2
08-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Ma Long 0:2 behind, Timo Boll 0:3 behind, am I dreaming? Aruna and Jeoung are not the players I recognise.

mr. tom
08-08-2016, 08:34 PM
2 - 0 down, lett's hope he gets back on the right track; I want a final ZJK - ML

bricephan
08-08-2016, 08:35 PM
still ML is too passive, only standing with backhand block and counter, not step aside for big forehand as usual :(

Ilia Minkin
08-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Aruna is pinned on BH...

mr. tom
08-08-2016, 08:37 PM
hey where do u watch the stream man please sahre the link
I watch here: http://www.francetvsport.fr/les-jeux-olympiques but you need a vpn so it looks like you are in France

SpinWins
08-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Aruna is pinned on BH...

Yes, his backhand is getting attacked without mercy. He has to run around it and create those wide angles again.

NichoMarpaunk
08-08-2016, 08:39 PM
hey i activated vpn but i dont find any live stream link, can u pls give me direct link ?

I watch here: http://www.francetvsport.fr/les-jeux-olympiques but you need a vpn so it looks like you are in France

Nico269
08-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Ma Long - Jeoung Youngsik 1 - 2

mr. tom
08-08-2016, 08:42 PM
hey i activated vpn but i dont find any live stream link, can u pls give me direct link ?

http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/direct-replay/jour=2016-08-08/discipline=TT/index.html

Ilia Minkin
08-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Is Aruna running out of fuel?

bricephan
08-08-2016, 08:43 PM
ML is back, with more side-step FH attacks. But still he looks so intense, while Yongsik is so relaxed. LGL should help ML gets back his aggressiveness asap

Ilia Minkin
08-08-2016, 08:44 PM
ML is back, with more side-step FH attacks. But still he looks so intense, while Yongsik is so relaxed. LGL should help ML gets back his aggressiveness asap

Probably ML got some beer between sets :D

mr. tom
08-08-2016, 08:45 PM
so many net services

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Aruna is pinned on BH...

yeah seems like boll finally found out how to force this situation, I stated that's the way to beat aruna yesterday. but arunas pushes/placements force timo in the first 3 sets to initiate a FH rally, timo with much better short game and opening topspins now. Im quite sure boll will make a comeback and win 4-3

ttmonster
08-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Its working perfectly David ... I was just watching the livestreams for table tennis ... they have quite a few streams so it should be okay ... but you have to get them to upgrade your package , if only temporarily ... bloodsuckers !!

How is that working for you? I have comcast, but I don't have a cable subscription (only internet). I'm considering it simply to watch all the matches coming up.
So yea, was it as easy as signing up, then watching it on nbcolympics.com by signing into your account?

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Ma long has adapted now. It is going to be 4-2 shortly. I pedict 5 points each in next 3 sets for Jeun

scullion44
08-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Sorry if this is redundant but do any streams have commentary? I bought a VPN for 1 month only to watch the table tennis and while hearing the crowd (especially now this Mituzani Calderano match is LOUD) I would still enjoy if there was somewhere with some commentary.

Nico269
08-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Ma Long - Jeoung Youngsik 2 - 2

TableTennisDaily
08-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Quick update:

Ma Long 2-2 Jeoung Youngsik
Timo Boll 2-3 Quadri Aruna

bricephan
08-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Finally aggressive ML is back, not fooling around with BH counter anymore but FH all the way. JYS's variation is still great but ML has totally adapted

mr. tom
08-08-2016, 08:51 PM
:-), Ma Long back on track!

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 08:54 PM
The dragon is back. No come back for Jeung again. Seems hopeless neverthless very interesting to see ML being challenged :)

scullion44
Come on Boll zzzzz

mcaibyz2
Aruba in the last 8 facing ma long maybe?

Sali
08-08-2016, 08:55 PM
what is the score JM vs Hugo. In my country the broadcasted freitas against Kou Lei but it was very boring match.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 08:56 PM
quadri made it ! what a performance he adjusted to timo with better pivoting and still managed to attack hard with his FH.

so many errors by timo, but still doesnt take anything from aruna playing fantastic rallies. very well played indeed

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Did Aruna Win? Seriously?

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 08:58 PM
what is the score JM vs Hugo. In my country the broadcasted freitas against Kou Lei but it was very boring match.

calderano managed to level 2-2 after being 0-2 down. lol at the brazilian fans they boo every time jun serves hahaha

Askan
08-08-2016, 08:59 PM
is there a ML livestream available?????

bricephan
I never seen JYS playing this god mode, omg, so much variation in placements and FH-BH combination. If he wasn't against ML, I would bet my money on him for sure

FloKing

Yes he did!

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:00 PM
OMG, Boll did loose by 2sets. Rio is getting wilder and unpredictable than ever. Crisan just slayed everyone on his way

mr. tom
08-08-2016, 09:01 PM
LGL loosing a few years of his life

TTFrenzy

no shit my friend! he did it 3-0, 3-2 and 4-2

Ilia Minkin
LGL looks concerned :D

sokcic
08-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Aruna won!!!!!

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 09:02 PM
LGL loosing a few years of his life

hhhahaa that was hilarious!

TableTennisDaily
08-08-2016, 09:03 PM
INCREDIBLE SCENES! Quadri Aruna progresses into the quarter finals of Rio with a 4-2 victory over Timo Boll!

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:03 PM
LGL looks dismayed, Jeung just stepped up, no shit. Looking confused now

roger
08-08-2016, 09:04 PM
For sure, he is not doped????

Askan
where do you watch the games?

mr. tom
:-), 3-2 Ma Long...could have been the other way around!

Nico269
Ma Long - Jeoung Youngsik 3 - 2

Sali
08-08-2016, 09:05 PM
calderano managed to level 2-2 after being 0-2 down. lol at the brazilian fans they boo every time jun serves hahaha
looks like chinese fans, they are also very loud. It can be very distracting.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:05 PM
where do you watch the games?

Just install hola addon in chrome and go this link

http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/videos/article/tennis-table-simple-tableau-riocentro-pavillon-table-26981.html

bricephan
08-08-2016, 09:06 PM
God, ML finally took the 5th game, super intense game. JYS outsmarted ML even on some FH rallies, how come??? If ML lost the 5th game, I would think he is in real trouble now

matzreenzi
08-08-2016, 09:06 PM
look at that massive thigh of aruna..just wow

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 09:07 PM
good to see jun mizutani withg some cold blood finally, he used to lose the close matches most of the time. he is 3-2 up against calderano with the whole crowd booing against him. great atmosphere

Askan
08-08-2016, 09:10 PM
thanks, but this link doesnt Show me anything ;)

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:10 PM
why the french streaming is lagging, is it because of vpn. Just now 10-10 in ML vs JYS

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 09:11 PM
damn ma long you are scared shitless. for gods sake LGL should throw him a heineken already

Dan
08-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Anyone have a stream for ma long game???? Save me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Anyone have a stream for ma long game???? Save me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

dan dont you have VPN? try cctv5

Ilia Minkin
08-08-2016, 09:14 PM
When was the last time we saw ML using backhand serve that match? Looks like a last resort.

Siva Schopenhauer
dan dont you have VPN? try cctv5

can you share the link of chaochao something? I forgot that link please share it

TTFrenzy
why the french streaming is lagging, is it because of vpn. Just now 10-10 in ML vs JYS

dont post results please. you are ruining the fun. just post after a game is finished

Askan
08-08-2016, 09:15 PM
god damn, Olympics to watch sucks... actually because it's so hard to even get a link

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:16 PM
dont post results please. you are ruining the fun. just post after a game is finished

You are not helping. I was speaking about the 4th set. You guys keep updating not me

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Just install hola addon in chrome and go this link

http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/videos/article/tennis-table-simple-tableau-riocentro-pavillon-table-26981.html
You're the real mvp man, thank you! :)

bricephan
08-08-2016, 09:18 PM
omg, heart-breaking 6th game, still going on, ML is still in huge trouble with JYS's game

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:18 PM

No mention Monsieur :D

Nico269
08-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Ma Long - Jeoung Youngsik 4 - 2

Askan

nothing happens to me )=

TT4Life
4-2 now :) done ma long :)

TTFrenzy
ma long just won 4-2. guys there are links everywhere since like 2 days ago just save them in your tab of your browser

great play by joungsik, he didnt fear of malong and varied the game

bricephan
08-08-2016, 09:21 PM
ML took it, 4-2. JYS has made ML giving all his best. JYS's game is too good in term of variation of placements. ML won, in my opinion, because of mainly his experience... What a match!

TTFrenzy
mizu won 4-2, so glad he did it, great performance by calderano also but it is much better to watch mizutani in the olympics

Askan
oh maaaannn............ this sucks! can i even watch the VODs somewhere?!?!??!?!??!?! sorry i am pissed

lawrence.monsieurr
Such a narrow escape for Ma Long, I think the noisy crowd put him a little bit out of his comfort zone. Sad to see that nobody's supporting Jun :(

Siva Schopenhauer
ma long just won 4-2. guys there are links everywhere since like 2 days ago just save them in your tab of your browser

great play by joungsik, he didnt fear of malong and varied the game

YOu just spoiled the fun for me. The streaming in the french hasnt been over yet :(

Sali
08-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Mizutani was 7:10 down in 6th set but then he took 5 points in a row. I like Hugo but happy that JM handle the pressure.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 09:23 PM

dude seriously u posted that while the 5th game was on play. and u also state that the french tv is lagging

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 09:24 PM
YOu just spoiled the fun for me. The streaming in the french hasnt been over yet :(

then dont watch TTD, im sorry to hear that...thats what i do when someone starts spoiling the games.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:24 PM
dude seriously u posted that while the 5th game was on play. and u also state that the french tv is lagging

Yes man, it is 12-11 for MA long. My stream is slow

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:25 PM
nothing happens to me )=
Install the add-on, restart your browser, click on the add-on and select France :)

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Install the add-on, restart your browser, click on the add-on and select France :)

I ll do it. Somehow got messed up, it was fine yesterday though

Ilia Minkin
Sad to see that nobody's supporting Jun :(

Honestly, I cannot support or cheer for anybody in this Games, I feel such a huge sympathy for both opponents and just enjoy the game. And I always feeling sad for the loser :(

MorePower
http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/direct-replay/jour=2016-08-08/discipline=TT/index.html

Thank you very much!!!!!!!

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:27 PM
I ll do it. Somehow got messed up, it was fine yesterday though

The stream like you said, is lagging though.

bricephan
08-08-2016, 09:28 PM
I think this has been amazing Olympic so far for Table Tennis with so many upsets and unpredictable results. Btw, hopefully ML won't drink anymore before the match against Aruna, that man is surely on fire

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Yeah, but it would be nice without them booing at his serve. The whole stadium was against him. It does speak to the improvement of Jun's mental state :)

Askan
08-08-2016, 09:29 PM
still doesnt work.

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:29 PM

It's working fine atm :)

favidavid
08-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Its working perfectly David ... I was just watching the livestreams for table tennis ... they have quite a few streams so it should be okay ... but you have to get them to upgrade your package , if only temporarily ... bloodsuckers !!
I upgraded and it worked, thanks for that :)

Ahmad Arnous
08-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Where i can see matches live ?????????? Please help me

bricephan
08-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Yeah, but it would be nice without them booing at his serve. The whole stadium was against him. It does speak to the improvement of Jun's mental state :)
I could hear booing noise a lot during watching ML, but didnt realize where they were booing at :(

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:32 PM
still doesnt work.

Askaan, somebody posted a link to cctv. though they dont want to help me. I think they will for you, keep asking about the chinese link. If the french didn't work, have a try with firefox before that

Askan
i followed the instructions. watch my Picture, nothing happens there

lawrence.monsieurr
I could hear booing noise a lot during watching ML, but didnt realize where they were booing at :(
Sad, right? :(

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the advice, now shut your mouth

advice kindly taken!

favidavid
08-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Ma Long looked like he couldn't handle the pressure and LGL was sweating bullets too. I wonder if Ma Long will have the composure to take it all the way. It reminded me of this scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSpQOzYvb5g

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:37 PM

Those looking for a chines link, here you go :)

fanTT
08-08-2016, 09:37 PM
its sad that hugo out.. Won't be that crazy atmospthere anymore - will be empty arena. Though it were incredibly matches!
Whose gonna not sleep tonight to watch dima, zjk and samsonov? :D

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 09:39 PM

Those looking for a chines link, here you go :)

Thanks lawrence for returning the favour :)

slym
08-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Looks like brazilians never heard about the word "respect"

Well done Jun

bricephan
08-08-2016, 09:41 PM
its sad that hugo out.. Won't be that crazy atmospthere anymore - will be empty arena. Though it were incredibly matches!
Whose gonna not sleep tonight to watch dima, zjk and samsonov? :D

I dun think it will be empty. The tickets have all sold out for everyday for Table Tennis. We will see :)

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:41 PM

No problem man :)

Askan
08-08-2016, 09:43 PM

is it Rugby right now?

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Next matches won't be around till 2 AM ( GMT+1) man :/

Askan
08-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Next matches won't be around till 2 AM ( GMT+1) man :/

do you know some websites which provide VODs?

Holy crap, compare ITTF world tour to Olympics. It's sad, that there is no international website like ITTF.com

fz29888
08-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Zhang Jike vs Chen replay now here:
http://chaochaolive.icntv.xyz/channel/sports/beijingtv6

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 10:05 PM

Yes, the Aruna with the supposedly inferior forehand technique. You have a problem with that?

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Yes, the Aruna with the supposedly inferior forehand technique. You have a problem with that?

Ofcourse not, he earned it :)

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 10:15 PM

Don't jump on your high horse man, we're fans of good table tennis, not racists.

massa
08-08-2016, 10:16 PM
He won playing very well. Nevertheless he has inferior FH technique than Timo. You don't have to take it so seriously.
A good tournament doesn't mean he's better. He was better today

Steven
08-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Never thought table tennis would be so popular in Brazil! It's sad Calderano is out, but it had to end somewhere.

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Don't jump on your high horse man, we're fans of good table tennis, not racists.

I never brought race into this - I was speaking to someone who knew exactly what I was talking about based on specific comments he had made in the past. But since you brought race into it, I am happy to hear you are a fan of good table tennis. IT would be sad to be posting on this website if you were not...

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 10:23 PM
He won playing very well. Nevertheless he has inferior FH technique than Timo. You don't have to take it so seriously.
A good tournament doesn't mean he's better. He was better today

Yeah, sure - the Timo who the Chinese tell you to never imitate his forehand. On a more serious note, stop trying to read too much into a statement that was directed at someone who knew what I was talking about.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 10:25 PM
I never brought race into this - I was speaking to someone who knew exactly what I was talking about based on specific comments he had made in the past. But since you brought race into it, I am happy to hear you are a fan of good table tennis. IT would be sad to be posting on this website if you were not...

You can't bring me into this conversation at all, I never had any problems about Quadri Aruna's performance and I didnt make any specific comments about that as well. It is all our preconceived notions. I am sorry NL, you are going over the board many a times

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to be a bit less provocative. I don't have anything against Aruna, despite that I think his BH could be a bit better, and his FH doesn't look the most aestethic. I wish him all the best in this tournament and the future. HE is exactly what table tennis needs: a breath of fresh air. Love watching him play his heart out on court :) And I am sure I am not the only won with this opinion.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 10:28 PM
You can't bring me into this conversation at all, I never had any problems about Quadri Aruna's performance and I didnt make any specific comments about that as well. It is all our preconceived notions. I am sorry NL, you are going over the board many a times

hmm ! some serious inception shiznit right there

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 10:29 PM
hmm ! some serious inception shiznit right there

Drone Sheeps back in action lol

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 10:30 PM

You made specific comments about Achanta's and Aruna's forehands being not correct because they don't finish across the body as much as you think they should - you can disown these comments now, but that is okay.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 10:32 PM
You made specific comments about Achanta's and Aruna's forehands being not correct because they don't finish across the body as much as you think they should - you can disown these comments now, but that is okay.

Ha ha that is so funny, Speaking about forehands doesn't mean anything about their performance or success in matchplay. You can conect in whatever way you want, then it is just your opinion not mine

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to be a bit less provocative. I don't have anything against Aruna, despite that I think his BH could be a bit better, and his FH doesn't look the most aestethic. I wish him all the best in this tournament and the future. HE is exactly what table tennis needs: a breath of fresh air. Love watching him play his heart out on court :) And I am sure I am not the only won with this opinion.

Sure. A breath of fresh air. Thanks for the comments - they speak for themselves. Maybe as a Nigerian, I watch Aruna more closely than most people. And I will tell you that the backhand he has now is light years ahead of the backhand he had in September last year. In fact, that is one of his largest areas of improvement. I can see it in the confidence, I can see it in the technique. His forehand is no less based on special talent than Timo Boll. But of course, he is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the comments - they speak for themselves.

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Ha ha that is so funny, Speaking about forehands doesn't mean anything about their performance or success in matchplay. You can conect in whatever way you want, then it is just your opinion not mine

Of course. So if someone had pointed out how bad Timo Boll's forehand is technically (the Chinese say it is), and I mock the person after Timo Boll beats a Chen Qi, for example, I am making the same kind of joke. People can read into it anything they want. But since it is Aruna, rather than say that I am Nigerian and an overly zealous patriot, they are accusing me of bringing in race, saying that Aruna's technique is superior to Boll, and now saying that I am doing out of place things.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Of course. So if someone had pointed out how bad Timo Boll's forehand is technically (the Chinese say it is), and I mock the person after Timo Boll beats a Chen Qi, for example, I am making the same kind of joke. People can read into it anything they want. But since it is Aruna, rather than say that I am Nigerian and an overly zealous patriot, they are accusing me of bringing in race, saying that Aruna's technique is superior to Boll, and now saying that I am doing out of place things.

I said the same for Achanta as well. So, it is again your opinion not mine. Sorry

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 10:46 PM
I said the same for Achanta as well. So, it is again your opinion not mine. Sorry

What is this opinion of mine?

Siva Schopenhauer
08-08-2016, 10:48 PM
What is this opinion of mine?

That I am having problem with Quadri Aruna winning against Timo. That sounds suspiciously rascistic

jedimasterplk
08-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Hmmm... everyone stay calm and just enjoy the Olympics!)) as for Timo - he is finished. Slow, predictable, lethargic....etc. Cant understand why everyone is surprised he has crashed out? It was on the cards yesterday against shibaev. Also, I predicted that malong would struggle against JYS - based on how he played Pitch yday... so no surprises there either. If Malong doesnt relax, he will not win the gold here - again. I think he wants it TOO much - which isnt helping.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Hmmm... everyone stay calm and just enjoy the Olympics!)) as for Timo - he is finished. Slow, predictable, lethargic....etc. Cant understand why everyone is surprised he has crashed out? It was on the cards yesterday against shibaev. Also, I predicted that malong would struggle against JYS - based on how he played Pitch yday... so no surprises there either. If Malong doesnt relax, he will not win the gold here - again. I think he wants it TOO much - which isnt helping.

well, no one can actually know each player's condition mentality and improvements. it was long ago since we saw quadri aruna and yes as you said boll is (for me probably) "finished".

Yeah we knew aruna is quite something since world cup 2014 but boll seemed to play really well after recovering from his injury in the german league, which of course is totally different than olympics. He even beat dima again in a preparation tournament

Anyway its common to judge players on previous or recent results, everybody was saying ZJK was an unfair choice for olympics but he pulled the mission off quite convincingly and without reaching top performance.

Finally im glad that jun seems not to have any composure/mentality problems, he just kept attacking the ball hard with gionis playing probably the match of his life and same situation with calderano who played fantastic but it wasnt enough

Hope we see a great match between ma long and mizu if things go as expected

Tom TTD
08-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Ma Longs draw looks like a straight route to the final , but let's hope the non Chinese can get there instead of Zhang Jike

lawrence.monsieurr
08-08-2016, 11:12 PM

Yeah, very sad that Timo couldn't raise his level today. As for Ma Long, I don't know. Maybe this was a turning point for him. I don't think it did any harm today having a difficult opponent. We'll see in the next rounds :)

redonix76
08-08-2016, 11:13 PM
It is sad that Timo is out, but it's understandable since everyone knows he's passed his prime. Still as a TImo fan I would have like to see him go farther.

I also agree that Aruna have improved quite a lot and is proving to be stronger than he ever was. We'll have to see how far he gets since he still has some improving to do if he wants to compete with the top players.

For Ma Long, I've always believed that he has the skills and talent to win but he still lets his emotions get in the way. Of course he's improved in that department but it's started to come back again because of how important winning gold will be for him. Hopefully he'll learn from this match and will be more focused moving forward.

Gustavo Auad
08-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Link in portuguese for watch: http://aovivonatv.com/assistir-sportv-15-ao-vivo-em-hd-online-sem-travar/

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 11:31 PM
It is sad that Timo is out, but it's understandable since everyone knows he's passed his prime. Still as a TImo fan I would have like to see him go farther.

I also agree that Aruna have improved quite a lot and is proving to be stronger than he ever was. We'll have to see how far he gets since he still has some improving to do if he wants to compete with the top players.

For Ma Long, I've always believed that he has the skills and talent to win but he still lets his emotions get in the way. Of course he's improved in that department but it's started to come back again because of how important winning gold will be for him. Hopefully he'll learn from this match and will be more focused moving forward.

I would have rooted for Timo against anyone other than Aruna or Toriola. But after Aruna beat CCY, all I could do was hope.

For me, the CNT have always been too simultaneously technically sound and powerful for Aruna to stand a chance. So I am happy with where things are.

TT4Life
08-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Other half of the bracket about to starting now :).

NextLevel
08-08-2016, 11:34 PM
That I am having problem with Quadri Aruna winning against Timo. That sounds suspiciously rascistic

Sure. Race is only in the heads of those who see it. Like I said, I could have posed the same problem for any player. And I am Nigerian, so I am posing it so that if anyone has a problem with it, I will unleash my patriotic vitriol in their direction.

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Other half of the bracket about to starting now :).

not now they start in 1 hour

TT4Life
08-08-2016, 11:42 PM
HERE IN THE USA STARTING NOW :p MAYBE WHERE U AT DELAY LOLZ :p USA NETWORK :p LIVE OR STREAM LIVE FROM NBC :p

TT4Life
08-08-2016, 11:46 PM
WOMENS ARE PLAYING NOW :p LXX UP 1-0 :p

TTFrenzy
08-08-2016, 11:48 PM
WOMENS ARE PLAYING NOW :p LXX UP 1-0 :p

i was talking about the other half of the bracket in mens singles. no one here talked about women.

Ahmad Arnous
08-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Ai fukuhara win !! I think she will play with feng in quarter finals

Askan
08-09-2016, 12:43 AM
some ma Long stream out there?

bricephan
08-09-2016, 12:46 AM
The biggest lesson for ML and LGL today is that there should not too much drink given by LGL to get ML relaxed anymore :P

fz29888
08-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Zhang Jike vs Adrian Crisasn live

Ahmad Arnous
08-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Craziest set between tokic and ovcharov ,, the result is 22-22 !!! In the first set

TTFrenzy
08-09-2016, 12:56 AM
ma long doesnt play yet. he will play tomorrow

TTFrenzy
08-09-2016, 01:05 AM
zjk 3-0 already. the sets were close , crisan's trolling game doesnt work anymore he gets flicked all the time, he didnt won more like 10 points on his own attack, zjk always rushing to finish the points and made tons of errors

steffi
08-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Is the NBCOlympics stream working for anybody? Also, is there a replay of Ma Long's early match against the Korean?

CintaTT
08-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Does anybody know what happened at Dima vs Tokic? I can only stream 1 table but the tv suddenly showed the dima vs tokic and the point was 33 - 31 (I think). Really??

TT4Life
08-09-2016, 01:10 AM
yes its working fine for me lolz, 4-0 now :) zjk

TTFrenzy
08-09-2016, 01:10 AM
you watch it on indonesia? gimme a link please!

TT4Life
08-09-2016, 01:12 AM
3-0 samsovo vs paul now

CintaTT
08-09-2016, 01:12 AM
Yeah I watch it in Indonesia with poor connection, hahaha. Here's the link, work like a charm, no vpn needed: http://m.tudotv.tv/assistir-sportv-15-ao-vivo-online-gratis-em-hd/

Now it showing the Dima vs Tokic, must be one hell of a match if the first set was really 33-31

you watch it on indonesia? gimme a link please!

lawrence.monsieurr
08-09-2016, 01:13 AM
Another logical victory for Zhang. Missed the first two sets, but managed to get through without wasting much energy. Looked sharp and ready in the last two sets, exploiting the age, more specifically the slowness in switching between backhand and forehand of Crisan and also the general speed of his footwork. Crisan played very well in this tournament, especially from his BH side. Jike just too strong and fast. Who's his next opponent?

TT4Life
08-09-2016, 01:13 AM
table 3, wong vs noki tied 3-3 and set 7 starting now

Sa1ko
08-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Does anybody know what happened at Dima vs Tokic? I can only stream 1 table but the tv suddenly showed the dima vs tokic and the point was 33 - 31 (I think). Really??

It was pretty damn surreal, neither able to win two points in a row, game points for both sides, but yes in the end Tokic won 33-31. I had to pinch myself to see if i wasn't dreaming as it's 3am where i live :p

lawrence.monsieurr
08-09-2016, 01:16 AM
It was pretty damn surreal, neither able to win two points in a row, game points for both sides, but yes in the end Tokic won 33-31. I had to pinch myself to see if i wasn't dreaming as it's 3am where i live :p

Spijtig dat ik die set gemist heb :/ Dommage que je l'ai raté :(

TTFrenzy
08-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Another logical victory for Zhang. Missed the first two sets, but managed to get through without wasting much energy. Looked sharp and ready in the last two sets, exploiting the age, more specifically the slowness in switching between backhand and forehand of Crisan and also the general speed of his footwork. Crisan played very well in this tournament, especially from his BH side. Jike just too strong and fast. Who's his next opponent?

winnger between koki niwa and wong chun ting. I dont think he will have a problem they are now 3-3 . I prefer niwa, wong is a great rally player and can punch back on ZJK

CintaTT
08-09-2016, 01:19 AM

Lucky it's 8a.m. here so I was pretty sure with the score, hahaha. And I think the umpire gave them some extra timeout, right? That game was surely kill their arm.

lawrence.monsieurr
08-09-2016, 01:26 AM
winnger between koki niwa and wong chun ting. I dont think he will have a problem they are now 3-3 . I prefer niwa, wong is a great rally player and can punch back on ZJK
Score? Do you have a link? I am watching Dima now

TT4Life
08-09-2016, 01:29 AM
what a match lolz paul won set 4 so still down 1-3 :)

TTFrenzy

no unfortunately the french tv is not showing table tennis right now such a pitty.

niwa won 4-3. He is quite a menace although I think he is not much of threat as wong chun ting or chen chien an

Sa1ko
Spijtig dat ik die set gemist heb :/ Dommage que je l'ai raté :(

Spijtig inderdaad, het was ongeloofwaardig, impresionant en lachwekend tegelijk

Lucky it's 8a.m. here so I was pretty sure with the score, hahaha. And I think the umpire gave them some extra timeout, right? That game was surely kill their arm.

The umpire did not really do that, but is now allowing them to sit next to their coaches between sets as they must feel some fysical backlash from that monster set. Certainly Tokic is feeling something as he was threated with some ice on his right arm

TTFrenzy
08-09-2016, 01:30 AM
rofl drinkhall won the 4th set being down 10-5 !! he played 4 perfect points and only one mistake for samsonov to deuce and finally wining 17-15. he can totally come back. that's some serious refuse to lose attitude from paul

lawrence.monsieurr
08-09-2016, 01:31 AM
Pity. Would have loved to see WCT challenge Zhang :/

Sa1ko
08-09-2016, 01:31 AM

If you're in belgium you can download the sporza 'rio 2016' app (play store or app store), it shows all matches. Also there's the rio site: https://www.rio2016.com/en/table-tennis-schedule-and-results/day-9

lawrence.monsieurr
08-09-2016, 01:33 AM
I don't know about the first set, but it seems that Tokic is running low on energy. He seems exhausted. Dima is having a walk atm.

TTFrenzy
08-09-2016, 01:40 AM
I don't know about the first set, but it seems that Tokic is running low on energy. He seems exhausted. Dima is having a walk atm.

yeah i switched to drinkhall vs samsonov. dima feels very comfortable against bojan. vladi looking somehow tired both mentally and physically, I think the biggest upset is really near 3-2 now for samsonov

bricephan
08-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Dima's rallies are so consistent with not many mistakes, in both BH and FH, totally outsmart Tokic's

Sa1ko
08-09-2016, 01:42 AM
yeah i switched to drinkhall vs samsonov. dima feels very comfortable against bojan. vladi looking somehow tired both mentally and physically, I think the biggest upset is really near 3-2 now for samsonov

It's certainly possible, but i'm still rooting for vladi. I'm watching both matches, one on my cellphone and one via livestream on my laptop :p

TT4Life
08-09-2016, 01:43 AM
4-1 Dima :)

lawrence.monsieurr
08-09-2016, 01:43 AM
Link from samsonov's match?

slym
08-09-2016, 01:44 AM
http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/videos/article/tennis-table-simple-tableau-riocentro-pavillon-table-27106.html

Sa1ko
08-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Link from samsonov's match?

if you're in belgium: http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/Rio-2016/Rio2016_Live (livestream 6, i believe)

lawrence.monsieurr
08-09-2016, 01:46 AM
Nice, thank you boys :)

TT4Life
08-09-2016, 01:46 AM
Samso is tires , Paul is coming back 3-2 and about to get even .

TT4Life
08-09-2016, 01:48 AM
lolz, what a few good shots made him so pump now lolz 10-7 leading Sam