Malong's new blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
It seems that Ma Long uses new Blade in Harmony 2011 China Open. Do you know what kind of Malong's new blade?

Who knows more on this, post below and let us know and discuss :)

Img317453219.JPG

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
it's the PG7 ;)

edit: in a shop I saw it costs like 25$, its nothing compared to Boll ALC
really weird
professional players can also play with cheap blades but of course no-one knows what really under his rubbers is

Really strange, his blade costs only $25!?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You really can get a good blade without spending too much money. But it is true, you never know what the actual blade is, because they often do have what they are using custom made for them. But, if it is one of those blades, it looks more like the second one. The wood and the handle are not the same color as the first one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Do u guys know what meaning of MA LONG, his name?xD If anyone interested,I can explain it in here~:)
(sorry for broken English)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Ma stands for "horse"(his sub name) n LONG stands for Dragon~~~xD
there r a big difference between the western dragon n eastern dragon
western dragon maybe means evil n has wings on its back
but in eastern countries,dragon has no wings but stands for lucky,power or even empire in China~
haha...so perhaps Ma Long's parents want their son to be a Dragon~xD

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
the black rubberis skyline 3 neo blue sponge :))

I think this is right. The Chinese writing above Ma Long's thumb is the same characters on my Skyline and it is different from the writing on a Hurricane. It is not clear but I am pretty sure that is Skyline.

I think this is right. The Chinese writing above Ma Long's thumb is the same characters on my Skyline and it is different from the writing on a Hurricane. It is not clear but I am pretty sure that is Skyline.
i'm 100% sure sir carl :))))))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Hello guys, I already spoke with Dan in the chat about this topic. Ma Long is not the only one who has this blue sponge under his rubber. On google I read some people said its the porvincial version but its possible to buy the provincial version with normal orange sponge. In my opinion there must be something special behind this sponge, but I dont get it. If someone knows more about this sponge please tell me. Wanna try the DHS Hurricane 3Neo or Skyline 2 soon for my backhand.

Hello guys, I already spoke with Dan in the chat about this topic. Ma Long is not the only one who has this blue sponge under his rubber. On google I read some people said its the porvincial version but its possible to buy the provincial version with normal orange sponge. In my opinion there must be something special behind this sponge, but I dont get it. If someone knows more about this sponge please tell me. Wanna try the DHS Hurricane 3Neo or Skyline 2 soon for my backhand.
First of all, sadly the DHS series because of its hard density levels are high, its not a good backhand rubber. i would recommend tenergy 64 or tenergy 05 fx. But the answer your question the proviencial is different from the commecial is that it has 1/2 degrees softer sponge but it is not faster or tuned more. Proviencial and National level rubber just means that it wont bubble or the pips wont break and basically the rubber is made better. I was tricked to buy the provencial as well but i soon found out its just better to buy the commercial for half the price