Anti Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Do pro players use anti spin?
One of my co-players told me that i should give up anti spin rubber because pro players doesnt use it. and that it wont level up my game. Any thought? thank you!

Seemiller is a professional who uses it. If you can learn to twiddle (change which side of the bat you're hitting with, it can be a dangerous weapon. Play the game how YOU want to play, not how your coworker wants you to. Sounds like your coworker doesn't like playing against it because they can't deal with it well. Tell them that if they buy you a butterfly super zlc blade with tenergy on both sides you'll switch. If they won't do that then tell them to stop bothering you about how you play and let you play the way you enjoy.

This user has no status.
Two guys in my team play with anti, you can check them out on Youtube. Look for Ademir Balaban and/or Luka Mladenovic, they use equipement of der-materialspezialist, a german brand. If you are playing with Dr.Neubauer, stop it! Der-materialspezialist is way better, you should give it a try!
Luka and Ademir are the best junior boys in Luxembourg and Luka is even ranked 8th in Europe.