pimple

This user has no status.
Even with pips you have to adjust for different spins, although margin for error is bigger.
This is true.

For OP, if you want to do it, then do. At least for three months minimum.

There are good and valid reasons for and against changing to pips out, so you would be in difficult position to choose either. Flipping a coin would be just as good as reading people opinions on the matter.

If you do switch, you still need to learn how to use it. It won't make you be able to receive well all of the sudden.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
well playing with pimples does seem easy to receive but you are sacrificing a lot of other aspects such as looping. if receiving is just your problem then i don't see a reason to buy pimples as you clearly can improve on it instead of relying on equipment. going through too many diff equipment might screw up your whole game lol.

this is just my 2cents lol and i feel that people would give in to rely on equipment way too much instead of improving on their skills.

but then again you could like the play style of using pimples but don't invest too much time on it if you decide you dont like it :)

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
well playing with pimples does seem easy to receive but you are sacrificing a lot of other aspects such as looping. if receiving is just your problem then i don't see a reason to buy pimples as you clearly can improve on it instead of relying on equipment. going through too many diff equipment might screw up your whole game lol.

this is just my 2cents lol and i feel that people would give in to rely on equipment way too much instead of improving on their skills.

but then again you could like the play style of using pimples but don't invest too much time on it if you decide you dont like it :)

yeah, you have a very good point. Thank you for that! :eek: I'll train on receiving service from now on. Thanks!

yeah, you have a very good point. Thank you for that! :eek: I'll train on receiving service from now on. Thanks!