Brand New Stiga Calibra Rubbers for Sale

says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Oct 2010
Stiga Calibra LT Rubbers 2.0

I have a number of Brand New Stiga Calibra rubbers 2.0 i'm selling at £32 per sheet including postage! Item location is in Edinburgh, UK. Payment via paypal and postage will be first class. PM me if you're interested :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Hi,
You should give more information about Calibra series (Calibra LT, Calibra LT Sound) and any comment for each kind of them :)

says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Oct 2010
Thanks for your comment Tibhar. The Calibra rubbers I have just now are just the Calibra LT. In my opinion this is Stiga's alternative to Tenergy but for a lot cheaper! It is a fast and spinny rubber and ideal for attack minded players. These are the rubbers I am using at the moment. I found this description on the Stiga website, which I thought I would share with everyone:

'With the Calibra series we have created a totally new dimension to the game. We focused on creating a longer trajectory on the ball, as a long trajectory in today’s game is more and more important. The combination of spin, speed and long trajectory is unique to this rubber series; you have never felt this level of play before. With the Calibra LT rubbers you will be able to perform strokes and shots never before possible. You will still have control for all the small shots and service return, but when you are attacking you will be in a totally new world. The Calibra LT series will take your game to another level'.