I Played with Liu Shiwen's Racket

This user has no status.
Guys
I live in dubai n i have a Chinese friend here. In the recent asia cup when liu Shiwen's visited dubai n also won the Asian cup my friend met her and the whole Chinese team as all the Chinese players in dubai know the whole Chinese national team. In this meeting liu Shiwen gifted him her racket. So I tried it today and it was like out of the world. Every topspin is on the table no matter how much underspin u put. I was like, I could play for ever with that racket . The feel n the pleasure I got was just amazing. I don't know how should I explained it to u . Sorry for my bad English. I am currently using viscaria (silver tag) n tenergy 05 for FH n tenergy 64 for Bh.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Isnt it a bit frustrating to see that top players boost their rubbers and that they get better material than the public ?
A new rubber performs clearly better the first couple of weeks , its frustrating to know that most of us play with too old rubbers, unless u got 80 € to spend every month on rubbers that is ... :(

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Boosting is not allowed right? Then how can u say that the rubbers are boosted?

yes, it is just like a speeding limit - most people break the speeding limit - how can that be allowed?
you only get in trouble when you get caught, and same applies - they don't get caught but it is commonly known that is being done.

Also, factory boosted are however legal, so we can say the players that don't boost, may have rubbers boosted for them by the factory.

Guys
I live in dubai n i have a Chinese friend here. In the recent asia cup when liu Shiwen's visited dubai n also won the Asian cup my friend met her and the whole Chinese team as all the Chinese players in dubai know the whole Chinese national team. In this meeting liu Shiwen gifted him her racket. So I tried it today and it was like out of the world. Every topspin is on the table no matter how much underspin u put. I was like, I could play for ever with that racket . The feel n the pleasure I got was just amazing. I don't know how should I explained it to u . Sorry for my bad English. I am currently using viscaria (silver tag) n tenergy 05 for FH n tenergy 64 for Bh.

You able to get pics ;)