PDA

View Full Version : Ma Long vs Zhang Jike Final FIXED???

Table Tennis Reborn
08-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Was the final fixed beforehand?

Please vote also above I am sure this was fixed!

yuri.saldon
08-12-2016, 02:29 AM
This is ****ing sad! Ma long played better, zjk trying anything but ml was better...
ACCEPT THAT

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

Ahmad Arnous
08-12-2016, 02:30 AM
The match is fake :p

bricephan
08-12-2016, 02:32 AM
This is a usual excuse for ZJK's loss, just get used to it. Lets fight for ZJK, boys =)))

Kevin Geraldy
08-12-2016, 02:39 AM
Come on guys haha,

ZJK seems doesn't give a fk since his 2013 wttc while MaLong keeps on practicing hard and improve his game.

So it's ML big day:D He will treat ZJK some chinese foods with good alcohol while u guys keeps on debating

In the end of the day their friendship value more than any gold medals.

Alborz
08-12-2016, 02:40 AM
Come on guys! Let's face it, Zhang jike isn't god. He played but he lost. As simple as that. But I'm a bit disappointed because not winning even one set.

Anyway congratulations to Ma Long :)

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 02:58 AM
it was definitely fixed. it was so fixed i couldnt believe my eyes.

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Come on guys haha,

ZJK seems doesn't give a fk since his 2013 wttc while MaLong keeps on practicing hard and improve his game.

So it's ML big day:D He will treat ZJK some chinese foods with good alcohol while u guys keeps on debating

In the end of the day their friendship value more than any gold medals.

Actually I wont be surprised ( to continue my jinxing ttmonster, hehe), if ZJK is slowly removed from the main core of CNT and FZD replaces him. Especially if he continues to have mediocre years like 2015-2016.

CNT is no joke, they sent guo yue (world champion 2007 and three times doubles champ) back to the provincial team for "lack of fighting spirit"

Today, of course ZJK back was hurting so bad thats why he couldnt return ma longs topspins

ABUSE ME !!

UpSideDownCarl
08-12-2016, 03:03 AM
I do think it is an okay time for Zhang Jike to retire. He has not seemed into the sport for a while.

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 03:15 AM
I do think it is an okay time for Zhang Jike to retire. He has not seemed into the sport for a while.

Definitely not retirement, but why keep him inthe top4 if he is not motivated enough.

It would appear normal to me if he keeps him just to transition to the new generation like he did with ma lin and wang hao, 2-3 years max and then retirement. His back injury is chronic, same situation as boll and maze, so we wont be seeing him returning to his old form unless they give him a huge break which i doubt

atek2015
08-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Why no body said the same thing when zjk Lost to other players?

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 03:28 AM
Why no body said the same thing when zjk Lost to other players?

what same thing? i remembered exactly that many dissapointed ML fans couldnt accept the fact that wang hao was better since 2009 wttc semifinal. and in 2011 they said ZJK got lucky because he didnt face ML in the finals. ridiculous.

and now they are acting smartass afraid of replying to me!

p.s. wang hao is still waiting for ma long at the table

bricephan
08-12-2016, 03:28 AM

I actually thought he should have retired right after Wang Hao did :D

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 03:29 AM
I actually thought he should have retired right after Wang Hao did :D

looks like u want ma long to play without the players he fears the most.

p.s. wang hao is still at the table, i dont see ma long appearing!

fais
08-12-2016, 03:44 AM
If it was rigged, the score wouldn't have made him look so bad.

No, the score is exactly as it should be, hard work and hunger beat injury and complacency.

Greco
08-12-2016, 04:05 AM
I considered that, but hey, 4 - 0 it's just too much...
also we all know that ma long is the best player at the moment and zhang is not in his best form, i was waiting zhang jike to do a great match but he didn't at all :/

window9494
08-12-2016, 04:27 AM
i can`t believe that some of bad-tempered ZJK fans still s0uck.
their fingers are definitely better than ma long. unbeatable..

anyway, there are no proofs for fixed match, had it been possible, wang liqin must have been world cup champion, ma lin world championships champion, wang hao olympics champion. Also, if I were CNT boss that can fix matches, I would let zhang jike win because double-grand slammer is the most special career even CNT has never had. Don`t insult both zhang jike and ma long anymore.

fais
08-12-2016, 04:30 AM
But see, ZJK play style haven't changed at all in these past 4 years. He is doing exactly what he did 4 years ago, and while it was revolutionary then, it isn't now. ML on the other hand has adapted with time. Even his equipment has been upgraded to keep up with him (new blade and an entirely new back hand rubber). All of this to me screams progress, phenomenal progress at that.

I am not saying ML is more talented than ZJK, if someone argued to the opposite I would even relent. However, talent only gets you so far. ML has been as dedicated to improving as ZJK has not been. Like my coach says, ML was hungry. ZJK the opposite.

bricephan
08-12-2016, 04:44 AM
Wow it looks like a list of common excuses for ZJK's loss which I made in another topic cannot cover all. Later I will have to update:
13. ZJK feels saturated with all his achievements, while ML is still hungry. That's why ML wins today, even though ZJK is way more talented. Dun lets score today fool you.

14. ZJK havent trained at all since xxxx year, but ML keeps working. If ZJK trained, upgraded/changed his rubber and blade, he would totally outsmart ML today 4-0, too.

What else, guys? Lets be creative!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Wow it looks like a list of common excuses for ZJK's loss which I made in another topic cannot cover all. Later I will have to update:
13. ZJK feels saturated with all his achievements, while ML is still hungry. That's why ML wins today, even though ZJK is way more talented. Dun lets score today fool you.

14. ZJK havent trained at all since xxxx year, but ML keeps working. If ZJK trained, upgraded/changed his rubber and blade, he would totally outsmart ML today 4-0, too.

What else, guys? Lets be creative!

Sent from my using Tapatalk

lol rookie bricephan is so eager to create excuses out of nowhere. these are facts.

wang hao still at the table. where is ma long?

Tinykin
08-12-2016, 07:38 AM
lol rookie bricephan is so eager to create excuses out of nowhere. these are facts.

wang hao still at the table. where is ma long?

I detected irony in Briceplan's post

Siva Schopenhauer
08-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Yes match was fixes in ZJK's mind. He ****ing injured his shoulder and back again during the semifinal. Waiting for official confirmation from Chinese media.

Other than that, how can you even say that this match is rigged. He was giving his maximum during the first set. After the second set, there is severe disruption in his form and movement. Injury damn ****ed him.

Anyways, Kudos to our new Grand Slam Champion Ma Long. It would have been miserable, if ML played like he did again Jeung or Aruna. For the least he was pretty confident during the entire match. That makes me happy.

Fate made ZJK the Grandslam champion and the same made him to lose the Finals by Injury. There is no way Ma Long gets to beat a 100% ZJK :D

TT4Life
08-12-2016, 07:58 AM
Victory is sweetest when you're known defeat :)

pavlik89
08-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Ma Long vs Zhang JIke Highlights HD FINAL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ofhwf

Siva Schopenhauer
08-12-2016, 08:33 AM
Medal Cermony Video Hd. Click the image for the video to open :)

https://thumb.oloadcdn.net/splash/UWivvxaFoX4/iRYYyTV0rrM.jpg (https://openload.co/f/UWivvxaFoX4/Ma_Long_Zhang_Jike_Jun_Mizutani_Olympic_Medal_Cermemony.mp4)

Siva Schopenhauer
08-12-2016, 09:08 AM
Men's Single Finals Full Match 720 p

https://openload.co/embed/bewRHrQYRgs/Ma_Long_vs_Zhang_Jike_Men%27s_Singles_Final_Rio_2016.mkv.mp4

mikechow
08-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Seemed ZJK had a back pain and so not playing very good at the final.

Tony's Table Tennis
08-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Of course it is fixed
Before the start of the year, they fixed it to a all China final
The foundation of the preparations came 20 years ago

ZJK is currently the weakest link in the top 4
LGL had to tell him to wake up in previous matches.
I guess he will be retiring soon (or retired by CNT)

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 11:52 AM
I detected irony in Briceplan's post

there is also bitterness because , ma long has less world titles & olympic medals :P

bobpuls
08-12-2016, 01:44 PM
i now it ...this was the biggest mistake...... It should be xu xin to win the rio... Shame

suds79
08-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Get that tin foil off the heads boys. No way.

Yeah ZJK, who has worked all his life, with his past success and what it'd do for his legacy, is just going to willing lay down because he was told to do so. No way.

Early on he was trying to give it a go. It wasn't working. At this point in their careers Ma Long is just simply better. ZJK clearly saw it wasn't his day and mailed in the 4th game.

manmoon
08-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Sick. It is so obvious that this is a real match. Can not understand why there is still such vote.

Tommy16
08-12-2016, 02:40 PM
I donĀ“t buy these conspiracy theories. Could Ma Long beat uninjured ZJK in olympic final? Absolutely! Could ML beat ZJK if ZJK would stayed healthy past 3 years? Maybe? I think that reason why ML is now a days much better player than ZJK is that ZJK has had injuries during last few years which has just forced him to try keep up his form as good as he can. Same time ML has developed his game, bh especially. ZJK is a great player no doupt and mentaly he has been clearly stronger than ML but the fact is that at the moment ML is one step above all the other players.

The Omega Man
08-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Ma Long was just plain superior, if the match was fixed they would have at least pretent it wasn't by letting ZJK win 1 or 2 sets, this was a stomp, think of it.

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Get that tin foil off the heads boys. No way.

Yeah ZJK, who has worked all his life, with his past success and what it'd do for his legacy, is just going to willing lay down because he was told to do so. No way.

Early on he was trying to give it a go. It wasn't working. At this point in their careers Ma Long is just simply better. ZJK clearly saw it wasn't his day and mailed in the 4th game.

Totally agree, chinese policy is now different than the 60's or 80's. Let's not forget that ZJK basically refused to play for Shandong Luneng the previous year for some kind of contract disagreement with his club. In the older days they would probably kick him out without anyone knowing for "disobeying".

http://tabletennista.com/2015/7/zhang-jike-in-conflict-with-shandong/

ade14212
08-12-2016, 03:01 PM
When ZJK lost - lol, he doesn't care, he's injured, he doesn't change equipments like an ej.
When ZJK won - Lol, long live the king. Explosiveness simply unbeatable. Biggest stage winner.

When ML lost - lol choke, not as good as ZJK. Less complete player.
When ML won - lol, ZJK is injured. ML is lucky. ZJk is more talented anyway.

ttmonster
08-12-2016, 03:19 PM
One thing I don't get is why is it necessary for fans to bad mouth the other guy ? These are the same people who when they lose in real life come up with excuses , I am tired, I am injured, I did not sleep enough, I don't like the ball, or whatever ....

I can understand somebody saying I don't like Ma Long's personality or ZJK's personality , but unnecessarily putting conspiracy theories out there without any basis and then demeaning somebody's hard earned achievement isn't sports ... and I believe all of us here claim to be "sports" fans ... not fanatics ...

ade14212
08-12-2016, 03:36 PM
One thing I don't get is why is it necessary for fans to bad mouth the other guy ? These are the same people who when they lose in real life come up with excuses , I am tired, I am injured, I did not sleep enough, I don't like the ball, or whatever ....

I can understand somebody saying I don't like Ma Long's personality or ZJK's personality , but unnecessarily putting conspiracy theories out there without any basis and then demeaning somebody's hard earned achievement isn't sports ... and I believe all of us here claim to be "sports" fans ... not fanatics ...

Because they represent the top? That's the only thing I can think of. As for me, I respect ZJK, especially his technique.

UpSideDownCarl
08-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Alright guys. Here is how I see things. There is a lot of unnecessary stuff from both sides.

Ma Long won. He won convincingly. Damn, he deserved it. He has worked so damned hard and waited so long for this moment. He is the World Champion, and the Olympic Champion. Part of that is that he trained, was seriously in shape and stayed healthy through the finals. Regardless of how you look at it, that is part of the story. Ma Long won and over the past several years he has been an amazing player. He has answered all those questions about his nerves and about the big tournaments. He beat ZJK head to head in the Olympic Gold Match.

Congratulations to him.

Zhang Jike was clearly struggling and as the match progressed had more and more trouble moving to his FH. But that does not change anything. When you win on the biggest stage, you win. When you don't, you don't. If his injuries were affecting him in the match, that is part of the reality of SPORT. The guy in better shape, who is physically stronger, on some level, has earned that through training.

Now China has two, great, Grand Slam winners in this decade. And we should show both of them respect. Nobody likes a sore loser. But nobody likes a sour grapes winner either.

These guys are both great champions. Ma Long fans do Ma Long a disservice by ridiculing ZJK fans when they are down. But ZJK fans also do ZJK a disservice by trying to find excuses for the loss or suggesting anything other than the fact that Ma Long in fact came through.

And think about it, nobody here will argue that Wang Liqin was great, a phenomenon, and an unbelievable, dominant force in the sport with 3 WTTC titles. But he never won a world cup or an Olympic Gold and nobody seems to fault him for that or think he was less of a player for it. And Ma Lin, everyone knows what a great player he was and he never won a WTTC title and only won 1 Olympic gold. Wang Hao, the guy was also great. We all know he was. But he only won one WTTC title.

Looking at the bigger picture, now I am looking forward to when Quadri Aruna, Vladimir Samsonov, Jung Young-sik and Jun Mizutani can take the CNT out of the top 3 spots. :) The Olympic Singles event was great. And table tennis actually has something to look forward to. Okay, I know nobody is actually close to ending CNT dominance soon. But there was really so much more about this tournament than bitter banter between ML and ZJK fans.

Get over it. Zhang Jike is great. But right now, Ma Long's TIME HAS ARRIVED. Give it up for his amazing performance throughout the whole Olympic Singles Event. Celebrate the achievement and leave the rest behind.

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 03:57 PM
When ZJK lost - lol, he doesn't care, he's injured, he doesn't change equipments like an ej.
When ZJK won - Lol, long live the king. Explosiveness simply unbeatable. Biggest stage winner.

When ML lost - lol choke, not as good as ZJK. Less complete player.
When ML won - lol, ZJK is injured. ML is lucky. ZJk is more talented anyway.

these are actually comments by biased fans. I dont consider myself biased its just that i like more ZJK over ML and they are both great hands down.

same type of comments are expressed by biased ML fans

"zjk got lucky, no ML in the final"

"zjk so lucky, wang hao is afraid, wh is aloser"

"LGL is biased over ZJK , ML should be in olympics 2012"

So I dont take these types of comments seriously into consideration from either side.

People judge players waaaay too much over results. They tend to forget simple details in all great finals

wttc 2007. ma lin 3-1 7-1 up. let his guard down, stupid mistakes, probably because he thought it was over. wlq came back 3-2 and them ML simply kept missing on relatively easy balls. MA Lin lost that game more like WLQ won it. Of course im not blaiming WLQ for his tactics and simple jedi mind tricks of just keeping the ball on the table and let ma lin make a mistake, wining comes in many ways

wttc 2009. wang hao 3-0, 10-5 up, got overexcited shitted his pants a bit and wlq was again 10-9 and finally wh ended the match. All sets were very close like 12-10 and 11-9 except the 3rd wher wang hao won 10-5 if i remember correctly. Yet people stated "wang liqin got crushed badly 4-0"

wttc 2011, same situation with ZJK dont need to explain everyone saw that match

wttc 2013, ZJK 3-2 up and losing 7-5, made lucky edge ball and instead of 8-5 it was 7-6. clearly a turning point as ZJK himself admitted.

Im not saying all those wins came over little details ALONE, its just that their level is so damn close, that details are deciding their matchups. So phrases like "wang hao is a loser" and crap like that about all top CNT players, are expressed mostly by fans full of ignorance. pure garbage if you ask me

t95mwp
08-12-2016, 05:58 PM
It was definitely fixed match, Ma long almost lost to Korean player and lost twice with games. ZJK was more solid player at this time and at the time of the match he was just pretending to play. If you ZJK heaters call that was his top play then you do not know table tennis at all. CNT had to do it this why know ML alcoholic issues and if he did not win this time probbaly would not ever win it at all.

Bobby4u
08-12-2016, 06:54 PM
ZJK was a great player. But not anymore the same old ZJK due to his back injury. He contained his game thus loosing to many opponents in recent past. Ma Long is a machine and the fastest player in table tennis history. Head to Head Ma Long won on numerous occasions against ZJK. So no point in saying match is fixed. This is table tennis; ZJK could have lost in the very first game to Chinese tapei guy as he won 2 sets in deuce;results can go either way; confidence levels drops if you loose one set even though you are leading. Fact is Ma Long deserves Grandslam title. He won it from a worthy opponent.

Thomash
08-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Okay guys, there are many opinions (unfortunately many of them are shite and only some of them are good), but that's what opinions are for - to expess what people think, so let me add another one.

I am sorry, but I really believe that the match was fixed. The reason why the scoreline end up by 4:0 was because of Ma Long knowing nothing about it. I think that ZJK was simply told to lose and because he is a rebel, he said: "Why should I give a shit and try the match to look tight? I will rather **** it up big style and give many people this question." And I think that the first game was just a prove to his self-confidence that if it was not fixed, he would play a very tight game.

And reason of this all? I think that it is because of team event. Look China are unstopable in teams, but the reason for that is because they never ever underestimate a thing. They always think of what could **** up. Here is an example: after winning the WTTTC 2014 Liu Guoliang said in an interview that he was very nervous, because he knew that if the game somehow would have gone to the fifth match, they would've lost it.
Now imagine what could've happened if Ma Long would have lost the final? Everybody know how much he wanted it and we all also know that he has great problems with his mental strengh. So then he could've produced an unexpected blow in the team event.
And we all very well know how demotivated can ZJK be (especially in team events). Imagine him winning his second Grand Slam. I truly believe he could've lost in the team event and not even care about it.
And then there is Xu Xin, who is playing his first Olympics and no one knows how is he going to deal with it (and also no one knows how would have he dealt with it if Ma Long and ZJK had lost their matches in the team event).
Seems possible to me that China could've lost and they are not gonna allow this scenario. It is so much better for them to see Ma Long winning, because he won't be affected by that, also this loss can put ZJK back on his feet and nothing can endanger their team title.

By saying that the match was fixed, I'm not telling that ZJK is better than Ma Long or that Ma Long didn't deserve it, neither I don't mean it the other way round - I just believe that this is really possible because of the team event.

redonix76
08-12-2016, 07:19 PM
The frustration in ZJKs face says it all...he couldn't beat ML. Knowing ZJK and his pride, even if it was fixed (which it's not) he would never lose 0-4. after the first game and ML having answers to everything ZJK threw at him, he lost his will. ML knew how ZJK plays and had an answer to every ball from ZJK.

I always say ZJK at his prime was better than ML. I feel his prime has passed and now is ML at his prime. So I say congrats to ML and hopefully he will continue to dominate until FSD turn to hit his prime.

billalphonso79!
08-12-2016, 07:56 PM
stupid conspiracy theories with no proof at all

ma long was the best player in the games and he fairly won

countrybread
08-12-2016, 08:25 PM
(pointing towards self reflection in the mirror) "That's the toughest opponent you're ever going to face." - Rocky Balboa

ttmonster
08-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Carl has tried once, let me try again , quoting my favorite commentator at this point from his recent facebook post ... read this guys and rest in peace ...

https://www.facebook.com/adam.bobrow.9/posts/10104302153357015

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 09:18 PM
The fact that surprised me the most was that ML, was not looking confident in previous matches but after the 1st set he was actually in equilibrium no matter if he lost or won the point. He just went for it and even trolled an impatient and probably arrogant ZJK in BH to BH rallies and his usual tactics with the reverse pendulum serve

Is it me or did anyone else witness that after 2-3 bh to bh rallies ZJK was pissed of , or stubborn maybe, he actually spin/smashed a great BH down the line after so many failures in bh to bh patterns? I totally loved that point by ZJK but at the same time I was like "damn he seems really annoyed , if he doesnt calm down he will definitely lose some more"

I dont remember which point was it, i will try to find and post it

TTFrenzy
08-12-2016, 09:25 PM
https://www.facebook.com/TTLondon2012/videos/875414285895734/

ok I found its in the 2nd set. The point that starts @ 4:40-4:42 the score was 10-4 for ma long

Richie
08-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Carl has tried once, let me try again , quoting my favorite commentator at this point from his recent facebook post ... read this guys and rest in peace ...

https://www.facebook.com/adam.bobrow.9/posts/10104302153357015

This is such a good post. Such a humble player, yet a master. It's very sad to see people speculating and creating no end of conspiracy theories. It's so pointless, we will never know. Just enjoy the table tennis that these two amazing players have provided us.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-12-2016, 10:48 PM
That post of Adam Bobrow is beautifully written but does it change anything?

Well who was the best player in the event before the finals. Clearly, Zhang Jike wrapped everyone up while Ma long bet Groth convincingly, he cried his way till he reached the final. Why would anyone want to support a cry baby anyway?

ZJK is a different machine, he needs stimulation to stay on top. While Ma Long just needs to do the same thing again and again, no variety until he finally found the chop block. Why people love Waldner? For his touch, charisma and arrogant personality. Why ZJK fans love him, because he is the man. A man feels different emotions, but suck it up till necessary and let it go after achieving.

To put it simply, Ma Long didn't win, Zhang Jike just lost it was meant to be so that many Ma Long fans can get some sleep. It doesn't change anything when they go back to CNT, ZJK beats him again after he recovers from the injury.

Why ZJK is hated by many? Because he suffers from Agassi Syndrome. He both loves and hates the game. It is pretty hard when your Psycho father repeatedly starve you and beat you because your forehand motion has some imperfections. It is pretty hard to maintain love for the game when a child endures something like that on a daily basis. Still the kid got to be the real champion and a source of motivation to many. People appreciate him for what he is. You have to understand that not all people are meant to be the same, some have to be misfits to run the machine of life.

It doesn't matter whether they fixed it up or not, their job is always to put up a good show. It was k this time.

pong4lyfe
08-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Why ZJK is hated by many? Because he suffers from Agassi Syndrome. He both loves and hates the game. It is pretty hard when your Psycho father repeatedly starve you and beat you because your forehand motion has some imperfections. It is pretty hard to maintain love for the game when a child endures something like that on a daily basis. Still the kid got to be the real champion and a source of motivation to many. People appreciate him for what he is. You have to understand that not all people are meant to be the same, some have to be misfits to run the machine of life..

Where did you get that information from? Psycho father?

Anyways, I'm a huge/loyal ZJK fan and love his game/dynamic personality. However, Ma Long played exceptionally well. He out-matched ZJK in every aspect of the game, even the usual BH/BH that ZJK is usually dominant in. The first game was a game-changer. After ZJK lost after being up in deuces, it seemed like he lost confidence, and even drive, especially the last game. We cannot diminish Ma Long's performance though - since 2015 and even as early as 2013, he has been dominant with his perfect technique, only faltering because of mental/nerves. Great performance by ML, unfortunate situation for ZJK as he was not up to par technically, mentally, and physically because of possible injuries. Hopefully there will be a next time that these two meet... hopefully this isn't the end of ZJK's career.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Where did you get that information from? Psycho father?

There is a video where his mom says she fed him even though his father doesn't want him to be fed because he didn't play well that day. Also his father bet the crap out of him on a daily basis. There are some videos where both his mom and ZJK speak about his father issues.

Ma Long played well in the last match he was pretty confident. Usually ZJK doesn't give up early if you seen him all through the years. It doesn't work that way in becoming a world champion that you give up after first set. He is a good guy that he already decided that let Ma Long have it. There are no speculations about the injury, he was completely ****ed up after that match after Samsonov. After second set, he couldn't even move he can cover it to up that extent that is not even visible to the audience, that is ZJK for everyone. I felt really bad that it felt like repeat of 2016 German Open where Ma Long beat a half alive Zhang Jike. K I am exaggerating but the point is to see the reality building from past experiences.

It is totaly disappointing for Ma Long to prove against an injured ZJK. Would have great to see if both gave each other's best like 2014 World Cup.

But, one can't blame ML cos he was not the one who got injured, ****ng ZJK got injured all the time during the last 2 years. Why that happened, I don't have any idea. May be ZJK was really reckless with his health :(

TTFrenzy
08-13-2016, 12:58 AM
There is a video where his mom says she fed him even though his father doesn't want him to be fed because he didn't play well that day. Also his father bet the crap out of him on a daily basis. There are some videos where both his mom and ZJK speak about his father issues.

Ma Long played well in the last match he was pretty confident. Usually ZJK doesn't give up early if you seen him all through the years. It doesn't work that way in becoming a world champion that you give up after first set. He is a good guy that he already decided that let Ma Long have it. There are no speculations about the injury, he was completely ****ed up after that match after Samsonov. After second set, he couldn't even move he can cover it to up that extent that is not even visible to the audience, that is ZJK for everyone. I felt really bad that it felt like repeat of 2016 German Open where Ma Long beat a half alive Zhang Jike. K I am exaggerating but the point is to see the reality building from past experiences.

It is totaly disappointing for Ma Long to prove against an injured ZJK. Would have great to see if both gave each other's best like 2014 World Cup.

But, one can't blame ML cos he was not the one who got injured, ****ng ZJK got injured all the time during the last 2 years. Why that happened, I don't have any idea. May be ZJK was really reckless with his health :(

those are translated videos of jagged translates. Your statements are exaggerated or probably out of your imagination. his mom actually said that, some times his father would punish him sending him to run back home which was quite a distance from the training center. And some other times if he trained well he would eat at ease.

If u have a new video, please provide.

ade14212
08-13-2016, 06:35 AM
I gotta admit, I admire siva's consistent delusion so much. Nothing will change his opinion, even when how wrong it is.
Not that I didn't expect this though. Some fans can be delusional, but this guy takes it even further. Salute

Raylazyfo
08-13-2016, 02:34 PM
Was the final fixed beforehand?

Please vote also above I am sure this was fixed!

not fixed because who benefits?
the chinese national team already had silver and bronze coming their way

UpSideDownCarl
08-13-2016, 03:20 PM
not fixed because who benefits?
the chinese national team already had silver and bronze coming their way

I think you meant Silver and Gold. China won Silver and Gold. Jun Mizutani of Japan won Bronze. :)

But, yeah, this thread will hopefully die and nobody will play the necromancer and bring it back to life.

It is now Ma Long's time in the limelight. And China has two great Grand Slam Champions in this decade to celebrate.

tropical
08-13-2016, 05:03 PM
I normally do not believe in conspiracy theroy. However, after watching CNT bossy attitude during ZJK training I think it is very likely the match was fixed. Folks .. I know ML is better and >60% he could beat ZJK. But 4-0? GMaFB ..Hey if I were ZJK and had a rebellious attitude (which I do) and was afraid of CNT stupid boss, I'd act like I was frustrated with my performance, knowing I'd have nothing to lose (as I already won the Olympics!) Sheet .. I don't care who won anyway as TT is not fun anymore watching Chinese domination in the last 10 years!

htfu
08-13-2016, 11:53 PM
so, i'm guessing everyone who hates "chinese table tennis domination" has plenty of hate to go around for all the countries who have invested in a sport. pesky germans & brazilians and all their football world cups .. we need less germans & brazilians in world football. while we're at it, how about getting rid of all the etheopian and kenyan long distance runners, get the medals out to other nations. no more new zealanders in rugby ... they win way too often. punish the lot of them for being better than the rest.

totally ridiculous idea, right?

let those who train & study their craft the most rise to the top.

</minirant>

Tony's Table Tennis
08-13-2016, 11:59 PM
so, i'm guessing everyone who hates "chinese table tennis domination" has plenty of hate to go around for all the countries who have invested in a sport. pesky germans & brazilians and all their football world cups .. we need less germans & brazilians in world football. while we're at it, how about getting rid of all the etheopian and kenyan long distance runners, get the medals out to other nations. no more new zealanders in rugby ... they win way too often. punish the lot of them for being better than the rest.

</minirant>

On forum since 2012, and 5 posts
Won't take those comments so serious
Wonder why he is still on a tt forum if tt is not fun any more
and why is he even watching 2 Chinese players playing :p

Tony's Table Tennis
08-14-2016, 12:01 AM
I gotta admit, I admire siva's consistent delusion so much. Nothing will change his opinion, even when how wrong it is.
Not that I didn't expect this though. Some fans can be delusional, but this guy takes it even further. Salute

Spot on,
The key word here is delusional
I think this is a major sickness in the 21th century - not just TT but in general.
I actually wonder where all this comes from.....

htfu
08-14-2016, 12:31 AM
On forum since 2012, and 5 posts
Won't take those comments so serious
Wonder why he is still on a tt forum if tt is not fun any more
and why is he even watching 2 Chinese players playing :p

agreed, just do not like to have that sort of sillyness go unchallenged ... ;}

TTFrenzy
08-14-2016, 12:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7xP5EFThh0 here there you go. to lighten things up

Kevin Geraldy
08-14-2016, 07:31 AM
https://youtu.be/x0J00BD6pnQ

The most hottest rivalry/bromance in the modern TT?

TT4Life
08-14-2016, 07:36 AM
A brother loves is a brother loves :) a teammate and a best friend :)

ttmonster
08-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Living a life in the virtual world ... less social contact ... .more virtual living .. lesser social contact ... less social skills .... more comfortable in solitude than in a crowd .... more superiority complex that I am unique and special and others are not in my league ( skill , intelligence and talentwise ) ....
aren't we all in this vicious cycle ... just that some are affected more and some less ...

Spot on,
The key word here is delusional
I think this is a major sickness in the 21th century - not just TT but in general.
I actually wonder where all this comes from.....

tropical
08-14-2016, 03:41 PM

</minirant>

Well ... Chinese Domination in TT actually makes the sport boring to watch. US basketball domination is similar. Soccer ehhh at least brazillian, italian, german, ... all have chance so it is more exciting. It is kudo to you for still finding the sport is not boring to watch.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-14-2016, 04:02 PM

They accuse me of trolling over here, so let me make it real :D

Also this looks pretty much a offensive personal comment and the mod tells someones to behave as a civilized gentleman and then he does the opposite by liking such comments. That looks confusing, anyways this was fun to read :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcDMlSBkoE8

ade14212
08-14-2016, 04:08 PM
They accuse me of trolling over here, so let me make it real :D

Also this looks pretty much a offensive personal comment and the mod tells someones to behave as a civilized gentleman and then he does the opposite by liking such comments. That looks confusing, anyways this was fun to read :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcDMlSBkoE8

Excuse me, it wasn't my intention to offend or anything. I was only admiring your tenacity when supporting ZJK even went as far as not admitting that Ml was the better player in the final.

Siva Schopenhauer
08-14-2016, 04:16 PM
Excuse me, it wasn't my intention to offend or anything. I was only admiring your tenacity when supporting ZJK even went as far as not admitting that Ml was the better player in the final.

It was k pal, I have no bitterness for you. Well, you support for those who you can identify with. So, ZJK is pretty much that. ML is more structured and systematic guy, that doesn't excite me. Well in the finals, ML was pretty confident, I am happy for him because after all he had endured after 2012 is really praiseworthy. Ma long really made it after winning WTTC in my opinion, Olympics is just one more thing. He proved himself over there, that's enough. I just expected the same will happen in Rio. But, the presence of Zhang Jike in RIO may have little bit destroyed his rythm, please admit that ML was not 100% till he reached the finals. And Also in the finals, he played like 70%

When many people twist their words to suit their agenda in the forum, it makes me reminiscent of this :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfpG2-1Bv4

ade14212
08-14-2016, 04:21 PM
It was k pal, I have no bitterness for you. Well, you support for those who you can identify with. So, ZJK is pretty much that. ML is more structured and systematic guy, that doesn't excite me. Well in the finals, ML was pretty confident, I am happy for him because after all he had endured after 2012 is really praiseworthy. Ma long really made it after winning WTTC in my opinion, Olympics is just one more thing. He proved himself over there, that's enough. I just expected the same will happen in Rio. But, the presence of Zhang Jike in RIO may have little bit destroyed his rythm, please admit that ML was not 100% till he reached the finals. And Also in the finals, he played like 70%

When many people lie in the forum, I jus remember this :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfpG2-1Bv4

I do admit ML was not like his usual dominating self and pretty much pulled a WC 2014 ZJK. Anyay, I'm happy that we can see ML and ZJK faced off in the biggest event in TT. I hope they still play at the highest level in OL 2020 and meet again in the Final. Cheers

Siva Schopenhauer
08-14-2016, 04:33 PM
I do admit ML was not like his usual dominating self and pretty much pulled a WC 2014 ZJK. Anyay, I'm happy that we can see ML and ZJK faced off in the biggest event in TT. I hope they still play at the highest level in OL 2020 and meet again in the Final. Cheers

Let's See. Ma Lin pretty much entered the world scene by reaching the quarter finals of WTTC at 1997. At the end of 2013, he retired. The math gives 16 years of elite performance. So, if we take 2007 as a reference point for both, it is around 9 years of Elite play. If they could maintain their drive like Ma Lin, then it is pretty much possible that they could play 2020 Olympics at Tokyo. But, I highly doubt ZJK being able to continue that far, injuries take the soul out of you and the other thing would be why would they bother since both of them had achieved the insurmountable Grandslams.

If they pull a Samsonov, that would be the coolest performance ever of 2020 :D

Tony's Table Tennis
08-14-2016, 04:44 PM
Imo, ZJK was very lucky to have been chosen for single in Rio
He is not the top 2 player, XX is playing better and FZD is also there too
Now the Olympic is over and the next cycle will start.
For sure ZJK is now on the backseat and slowly and surely he will be getting closer towards retirement.
and there is 0 chance that he will feature in Tokyo 2020
China is not Belarus, there is plenty of players knocking on the door for a spot on the team

ade14212
08-14-2016, 04:48 PM
I don't think XX can really force ZJK out of his comfort zones. XX is not really comparable to ZJK and ML and soon enough even FZD. We'll see though. PErsonally, I'd say both ML and ZJK will still be the choice in OL 2020.

Tony's Table Tennis
08-14-2016, 04:58 PM
I don't think XX can really force ZJK out of his comfort zones. XX is not really comparable to ZJK and ML and soon enough even FZD. We'll see though. PErsonally, I'd say both ML and ZJK will still be the choice in OL 2020.

I really doubt CNT will send a 31 and 32 year old table tennis player to the Olympics
FZD for sure will make it, XX at 30 is already a bit old for CNT standards
I reckon it will be XX and FZD
Or maybe a new player + FZD

htfu
08-14-2016, 08:59 PM
Well ... Chinese Domination in TT actually makes the sport boring to watch. US basketball domination is similar. Soccer ehhh at least brazillian, italian, german, ... all have chance so it is more exciting. It is kudo to you for still finding the sport is not boring to watch.

watching the best in the world at a discipline is always fascinating, plenty of opportunities to learn and marvel at how easy they make the difficult stuff look ... and always fun (or funny for others) trying to replicate it yourself ;)

countrybread
08-15-2016, 12:06 AM
Maybe the match wasn't fixed at all. Maybe Zhang just gave up and decided to let his best friend have the gold medal. He already achieved his grand slam. He already achieved his mission to ensure China gets the gold and silver medal. After the first game perhaps Zhang said, "Ah screw it. I can't beat him. He wants it more than me. And I'm sick of coach Liu always yelling at me. I'm gonna retire and play soccer."

silvershamaa
08-15-2016, 08:18 AM
Fixed matches would NEVER result in 4-0. They would try to make it seem like it was an evenly contested match, or at least make it entertaining for the audience.

Raylazyfo
08-15-2016, 01:45 PM
yeah sorry i meant gold

Askan
08-15-2016, 11:07 PM
VOD of the match somewhere available?

tropical
08-16-2016, 03:49 AM
Fixed matches would NEVER result in 4-0. They would try to make it seem like it was an evenly contested match, or at least make it entertaining for the audience.

So any matches previously resulted in 4-3; 4-2 were fixed, based on your reasoning?

TTFrenzy
08-16-2016, 03:58 AM
So any matches previously resulted in 4-3; 4-2 were fixed, based on your reasoning?

...no he just states that if you want to "fix" a match you will make it appear as if both players are playing evenly. this does not mean that 4-2 or 4-3 matches were fixed of course.

tropical
08-16-2016, 03:59 AM
...no he just states that if you want to "fix" a match you will make it appear as if both players are playing evenly. this does not mean that 4-2 or 4-3 matches were fixed of course.

Such logic is .. sorry very bad. I don't buy it.

TTFrenzy
08-16-2016, 04:04 AM
Such logic is .. sorry very bad. I don't buy it.

so if you wanted to fix a match how would you do it?

tropical
08-16-2016, 04:19 AM
so if you wanted to fix a match how would you do it?

I'd do it exactly like this ML-ZJK match so that someone would say if it were fixed then it'd be never 4-0. Ha ha...

TTFrenzy
08-16-2016, 04:34 AM
I'd do it exactly like this ML-ZJK match so that someone would say if it were fixed then it'd be never 4-0. Ha ha...

whatever makes you happy

VicVoc32
08-16-2016, 09:44 AM

Hahah, I thought the same thing!

niceiceman
08-16-2016, 11:21 AM
I have no solid facts to comment on whether this match is fake or not.

But one thing for sure, according to the divorce case in Chinese court of previous Olympics gold medalist , Ma Lin, he has explicitly stated that his gold medal is fixed according to the Chinese politics authority. This is WANG Hao lost uglily in 2008 final.

You can watch that final for yourself.

???iPhone??Tapatalk ??

fais
08-19-2016, 11:05 PM
i'd do it exactly like this ml-zjk match so that someone would say if it were fixed then it'd be never 4-0. Ha ha...

hahahahahahahaha!

RIPPER
08-20-2016, 03:57 PM
I have no solid facts to comment on whether this match is fake or not.

But one thing for sure, according to the divorce case in Chinese court of previous Olympics gold medalist , Ma Lin, he has explicitly stated that his gold medal is fixed according to the Chinese politics authority. This is WANG Hao lost uglily in 2008 final.

You can watch that final for yourself.

??Tapatalk ??

Hey niceiceman
Thats really interesting do you have any link or reference talking about this?

niceiceman
08-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Hey niceiceman

Pls check your private message, seems I dun have the right to post it

???iPhone??Tapatalk ??

niceiceman
08-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Hey niceiceman

free-gate.org/do/z__k/dWL3Ne8NaeQRiGLx0X/YNt3/r-/-4/s4/356405.html

???iPhone??Tapatalk ??