Help for backhanders table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Backhanders Table Tennis Club Agona Kwanyako.
Motto: Winners never quit.

PROPOSAL FOR HELP FOR USEDE MATERIALS
I send you all warm greetings from Backhanders Table Tennis Club. The above mentioned club is a table tennis club base in Agona Kwanyako in the Central Region of Ghana.
The club has been running for years now but I took over as a senior player to train the kids after the death of our Coach in 2008. Currently we have 32 members in the club ranging between the ages of 8 to 16 years with 5 under 18 players.
Though we lack good materials and facilities to train with, we are very proud of our achievements. Two of our under 12 players, (Augustine Baidoo, and Augustina Baidoo) play for the national under 12 team.
In 2015 during the inter school (senior high school) competition, 3 of the kids were part of the team that represent the region to win gold at the girls category and silver at the boys category. Augustina Baidoo from our club as awarded the best female player.
In 21st November 2015, the Ghana table tennis association (GTTA) held an under 18 open championship at the national level and we participated as well. We won one gold at the female side and two bronze at the male side.
The club players has been representing Central region in regional competitions and has won a lot of medals and trophy for the region. Five players from the club was part of the team that won the 2014 regional inter school (junior high school) championship held at the Capital of Volta Region, Ho in both male and female category. Augustine and Augustina were awarded the best players in that competition.
Also about 80 Percent of the kids represent their district and schools in the schools and colleagues games at the basic and senior high school level.
There are however many expenses connected with running the club and we rely on donations of used materials and the support from senior players and past players from the club. We therefore appeal to all table tennis lovers for your help for any used materials being it training balls, used rubbers, used blades, used jerseys, etc to help in the training of these talented kids for a better table tennis for all in the future.

VISSION/AIMS

Our main aim is to groom these kids to help them develop their skills in table tennis and seek for scholarship for them at the senior high schools and also to help develop table tennis in Ghana, Africa and the World at large for a better table tennis in future for us all.
Thank you for giving this your consideration.
Best Regards,
Joshua Okine
Backhanders Table Tennis Club.

OUR ADDRESS
JOSHUA OKINE
POST OFFICE BOX 33
ANOMABO C/R
GHANA WEST AFRICA
TEL: +233246565352

loop.jpgme.jpgtp.jpggd.jpgT service.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
ok that a great idea. i dont have a paypal account so i will be grateful if you can create one for me. thank you.

Can't create one for you because it needs to be your identity. If it were that easy to make everyone would be running around with multiple paypal accounts scamming people for money.

If you'd like, then yea I can set you up with a PayPal, but I'll need some form of credit card, bank account number, name, social security number/ identification card etc. ;)

Incase my joke was lost, don't actually give someone all that information, you have to make the account yourself sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and BeGo
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep. Shuki is correct. For someone to make a PayPal account for you, you would have to give them all the info they need to steal your identity and they would also be able to instantly Max out your credit cards andor empty your bank accounts, depending on the information you use for your PayPal account.

PayPal is only secure if you enter the information yourself.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Ok. Will try to crate one and see if that will be possible

It's quite easy if you already have a bank account, Joshua. But it's definitely worth it and way better than Western Union for instance and would help people make Donations for your club.

P.S. I'll try to send you a small package of used rubbers this week. Talk to you soon.