New Butterfly ALC Blade Designs

Hello All, So I was speaking to my mate the other day when he showed me his Viscaria which he has recently bought. When I had a look at it the back of it had a little green circle instead of the traditional white Arylate carbon circle. I looked into it a bit more and had also noticed that there is a different design on the Timo Boll Spirit.

http://shop.butterflyonline.com/timo-boll-spirit

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this.

Thanks for any replies in advance:D

Yes Shiro I know. Its peculiar I also noticed that on the Viscaria now the writing on the head "Performance" is actually spelt correctly whereas originally you could determine whether it was real or not because it was spelt "Perfomance"

http://shop.butterflyonline.com/viscaria-fl

This user has no status.
Yeah I know Mofluk, I have only seen the green dot on the Viscaria though not sure about the Boll spirit the only thing I have seen different on the boll Spirit is the Writing on the Head.
I've not seen the green gem on the Viscaria? Maybe they are doing it all blades now and not just newly designed ones! I am sure someone will find a way of faking the gem at some point!
LM

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Yeah Mofluk. My Mate brought it from teessport so it must be genuine?
Tee Sport is official supplier of Butterfly products in England so all they are selling from butterfly is or should be genuine!
As for the holographic green sticker on the handles are there to check if the product is genuine. All the expensive blades from Butterfly has it on the back of the handle.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The new Viscaria also has a slightly different look in the handle, the wood grain is more visible and in a different orientation. Thankfully, on average they are a little heavier than the previous generation of silver tags, and the ones I have tried play very nicely. Highly recommend them.

This user has no status.
New Viscaria

047009a41c67da5c61f70e48033749fe.jpg