Hi from South Africa

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Thanks for the welcome. It did play part in me wanting to start playing again. Also found my table tennis gear recently when I moved and thought, why not start playing again.

Reactions: BeGo and Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Greetings! This forum is a great place to learn new thing as well as discuss equipment if you ever felt like changing your old one. I had a lot of help especially from UpSideDownCarl and chose exactly what suits my game :)
Cheers!

Thanks. Will definitely be changing my equipment soon. Busy reading lots of reviews on rubbers and blades. Will be asking plenty of questions
and advise.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I am interested about table tennis in south Africa, you were playing competition ? Do you know how many players in your country ? I never heard about table tennis in your country
Hi. Never played in Competition only in our High School leagues against other Schools.
I really dont have a clue as to how many Table tennis players there is. In the region where I stay there is about 16 clubs that play in a league that I know of. Its not the biggest sport in our country. I do hope that it grows and that more people and Schools get involved.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I am interested about table tennis in south Africa, you were playing competition ? Do you know how many players in your country ? I never heard about table tennis in your country

Seriously, you never heard about me?
I'm in South Africa too.... lol

Welcome Topoftheworld
which city are you in?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks Tony.
Im in Gauteng now. Moved back here a month ago. I have been browsing your site daily. Lol.
Will get in touch with you as soon as I'm settled in.

No wonder I am getting heavy traffic to my site lately :p
Let me know via email or whatsapp if you need anything from my side :)

So where were you before?
Gauteng has some decent league structures, hope you join up with some club there and meet new TT friends.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
No wonder
aI am getting heavy traffic to my site lately :p
Let me know via email or whatsapp if you need anything from my side :)

So where were you before?
Gauteng has some decent league structures, hope you join up with some club there and meet new TT friends.
All that heavy traffic was probably me.
I was in Rustenburg before I came back ro Gauteng. Im planning on joining a club here. I also only found out recently that Rustenburg has a Table tennis club as well. Im now sure on what I want to puchase and will definitely be giving you a call when I'm ready to order.
Thanks