TableTennisMaster Winner!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The latest TableTennisDaily competition thanks to TableTennisMaster has its two winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered the competition which can be found here. All the posts were of very high quality, and it wasn't easy picking the best ones. Read below how me and moderator David93fcb chose the winners.

The winners of the DVD collection goes to Wiwa and Azlan. Congratulations! Send me your addresses by personal messaging me and Ill send off the DVD's to you guys right away! :)

ttmimage3.jpg

How the draw was done.

Me and David93fcb teamed up to decide who wins these fantastic DVD's. Me and Dave picked what we thought were the best 3 posts. The posts that match the best description for:

- footwork and explosive power is important in table tennis because...
- and which of the best world players have used footwork and explosive power to their advantage...

The top 3 we chose were:

- Wiwa
- Rhydian
- DustinZ

The three were put into a hat and the winner chosen by David was Wiwa.

The remainder members which all posted fantastic posts and all had over 20 posts were then put into the draw which I then did:

- Anders
- MrRothhaendle
- Azlan
- Michal_Z
- Poltery
- PingPongPom
- Olecool
- Sunilcse04
- JustAlt

The winner selected from the hat was Azlan.

Once again thanks to everyone who entered and stay tuned for more exciting prize draws on TableTennisDaily! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
As Dan has said, it was really tough to pick the winners because all of your answers were pretty good!
For all of you who didn't win, keep on trying, all of your posts had the potential to win those prizes :b

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Thanx fellas. just got back from my holidays. It's certainly a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect it at all, since they're all excellent posts. At the end of the day, it's just luck. Look forward to it, but I don't think my body would be able to do more than half of the training recommended. I'll PM you my add Dan and again, thanx a bunch!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanx fellas. just got back from my holidays. It's certainly a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect it at all, since they're all excellent posts. At the end of the day, it's just luck. Look forward to it, but I don't think my body would be able to do more than half of the training recommended. I'll PM you my add Dan and again, thanx a bunch!

Hey azlan.. No worries.. Congratulations :). You are right all posts were great!

Stay tuned for the next competition

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk