Innerforce vs Innerforce LAYER handles

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Recently I started dabbling with the innerforce layer alc. The handle is much larger than the handle of the regular innerforce zlc that I had used in the past. I was surprised to find almost no information online about the old model's handle and the change they made when switching to the innerforce layer series. I had thought the only difference was that the layer was 0.1mm thicker.

I hate the new handle. It feels huge.

anyone know if the difference is the newer model's handle or if the difference is actually between the alc and zlc?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
compared flared and straight. butterfly's dimensions of the handle say flared should be 100x25mm, and straight should be 100x23mm. however the straight one I have in the older model is significantly smaller in every dimension

This user has no status.
compared flared and straight. butterfly's dimensions of the handle say flared should be 100x25mm, and straight should be 100x23mm. however the straight one I have in the older model is significantly smaller in every dimension

Bit of a stupid question, but have you measured them to make sure they are the dimensions specified? I was thinking of buying a IF layer ALC but if the handle is huge...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Bit of a stupid question, but have you measured them to make sure they are the dimensions specified? I was thinking of buying a IF layer ALC but if the handle is huge...

I like smaller handles. Since I choke up so high on the blade I want very little hand since I don't hold the handle much. I say huge but it's only huge in comparison to the old model.