Artem Utochkin's tutorials

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
A guy in Russia recently started his own online coaching website. He has some free interesting videos to watch with lots of demonstrations. The guy is former pro player, now pro coach. His knowledge of very subtle details is incredible. Although it is all in Russian, you still can watch the demos with subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/user/utochkin007/videos

For example, his video called "Four secrets of a successful forehand loop":

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
All videos seem great but the tactics videos (5 of them; the ones with the green table picture) seem to offer a level of information that is not very widespread available on the internet.

Would be really great if somebody on TTD could translate a highlevel summary of these 5 tactics videos.

I was thinking about creating subtitles, but I have to ask the owner the permission to add them on youtube first.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Before I dive in there and try to figure out what he is on about, could one of the native speakers clarify to me what he means when he's talking about the "left side"? Is that the Backhand?

Yes, in Russian TT jargon it is common to call BH "the left side" and FH "the right side".