DHS Tin ARC 3

says oh sorry boring -.-
says oh sorry boring -.-
Feb 2011
Hi everyone,
someone has experience reports to the DHS Tin ARC 3? This looks like a Rubber Tenergy.

3LLII9.jpg

I'd like to know:

feel
durability
Rubber and what you can compare these DHS Tin ARC third

greeting

says oh sorry boring -.-
says oh sorry boring -.-
Feb 2011
Tin DHS ARC :

Are you looking for the perfect combination of speed and spin? Then benefit from the new speed of the sponge Tin Arc! The surface of the Tin Arc is based on a novel technology, which gives it a high degree of grip and tackiness. In addition, DHS uses the Tin Arc the new, high-speed elastic sponge that allows for the ball acceleration and excellent rebound effect. Players who are looking for Power & Speed​​, and the best possible spin and the playability typical Chinese will love the Tin Arc and his speed sponge!

DHS ARC Tin III :

The extremely strong topspin catapult sponge offers you a high fault-tolerance and a lightweight ball-handling, since it absorbs the pace of the ball coming at you in shock. A is stable at all times and even ball bounce the result of this very special highly elastic surface and the sponge, the sponge topspin. The Tin Arc 3 you will also create the full repertoire of spin strokes, both close to the table and from the half distance. Tin Arc 3 is the first choice for all players with secure, controlled play, garnished with rich arc topspin, looking for the path to success!

first he says tin arc 3 is the upgrade for a softer sponge. Tin arc: looks like tenergy and has softer sponge then tenergy 05 and fx version and has a chinese style top sheet. The sponge is similar to the joola explode and spinart by butterfly. Alot of feel but very soft. very good for flips

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
I'm a double wing penholder. I've used both before.

Tin Arc: rock hard sponge with a semi tacky topsheet--incredibly fast. Get a decent amount of spin but lacks control.

Tin arc 3: very similar to sriver El, but a bit faster. This plays more like a European rubber where as tin arc plays more like a classic hard Chinese rubber. Has a high throw angle. Has the ability to be very fast if only you use a full stroke. However, as a penholder it makes for a good blocking rubber as well. Very good control.