Choosing rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi,
I want to ask you for advice! I will change my rubbers soon, because my old MX-P worn out and unfortunately I boosted slightly my H3 max and it's more than 4mm, even after reglueing (and yes, it's a problem since I participate in official tournaments (U18)). I want to move from H3. I learned to play with H3, liked it and I will use it for training, but commercial H3s aren't good enough unless I boost them and they are too sensitive to humidity. Anyway, I decided on this issue. For the backhand I have a used T64 in pretty good shape. My budget is very low and I'm looking for something what provides similar feel to Tenergys, especially similar grip. Springsponge doesn't matters too much for me. About the prices in Hungary:
Tenergy: 65$
Omega V: 55$
MX-P, Astro: 45$
Nanoflex GT48, Acuda, Barracuda:36$
Bluefire M-JP, V>15 Extra, Vega Pro, Airoc: 30$

Tenergy, Omega: too pricey
MX-P: I am looking for similar feel to Tenergy, so no
Astro: I am not sure if I like it. This plus the price say no
Acuda: Always a good idea, but maybe there is cheaper alternate for something average.
Barracuda: Slow and not tacky? Doesn't sounds good and nowadays nobody uses it.
Nanoflex GT48: there isn't too much stuff about it. Similar to Adidas rubbers. Ok, I never tried Adidas. What is it like? Linear, good, it has an unique feel. This doesn't helps.
Bluefire JP: Worst durability? No for sure.
Bluefire M: I really liked the M1. Good spin, good speed, good durability, nice blue sponge, it's non-linear behaviour doesn't bother me...sounds like a dream, but... The last Bluefire I had melt from my sweat. It happen with some of the ESN rubbers and unfortunately my sweat launch the process. Anyone knows if ESN eliminated this problem?
Vega Pro: same problem as with Bluefire, but I like Bluefire more. It's interesting that my Omega IV didn't melt.
Airoc:I am not sure if I want this (M version) on my FH. Medium soft sponge, different opinions about durability, average spin, speed, but good control.
V>15 Extra: It looks the best. Reviews say that it's an average rubber with very good grip. But it still said to be one of the best alternates of T05/T80/25. Koki Niwa uses this (okay, pro version) and Kai Zhang also on his backhand. The Kai Zhang reference is good. There is two option: he bought his own rubbers or he get sponsored Tenergys. If he get sponsored ones, I don't see a reason why he changed. Butterfly gave him less money? They argued about something? Even if so, he chosen Victas as sponsor. But I think he changed because of the price and V>15 Extra is good to be a substitue of Tenergy. I want to ask if someone played with V>15, it's grip and feeling is similar to Tenergy/Bluefire stb. or it's more like MX-P?