How long last H3 Neo Provincial + cleaner

This user has no status.
Hello, just want to ask, how long lasts H3 Neo Provincial until it die. For one year? At least? I would expect season or two because of the price but I doubt it because of the tackiness maybe? Will it be tacky for long time?

And second question - can it be cleaned with usual cleaners? Doesnt mind it to the tackiness?

Thanks.

This user has no status.
Hello, just want to ask, how long lasts H3 Neo Provincial until it die. For one year? At least? I would expect season or two because of the price but I doubt it because of the tackiness maybe? Will it be tacky for long time?

And second question - can it be cleaned with usual cleaners? Doesnt mind it to the tackiness?

Thanks.

Neo is less dependent on tackiness and maintains mechanical grip for a long time. But similar to H3 (non-Neo), it can last a year or
more if you clean with just water and apply a rubber protection sheet to prevent oxidization. Do not leave it in a hot environment like
the trunk of a car on a hot day or sitting exposed under direct sunlight. H3/H3 Neo Provincial are some of the most durable rubber available.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
To restore the tack to Tacky rubbers, clean it however you like. For a really deep clean, I use a mixture of 1/2 each olive oil and lemon juice.

The really important part is to moisten the rubber with breath or fine mist, spread it, and apply a plastice protective cover to the rubber while it is still moist.

Leave that thing on overnight and WHAMMO, the next day that sucka is a friggin' BALL MAGNET.