Tenergy 05 rubber, where to get?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Hello everyone,

I wonder if you could help me with this, I'm looking for a place to buy x2 Tenergy 05 rubbers for a good price. My local club said that they can get each for £43, any better deals? Is there a time of year where I could get them cheaper?

Many thanks

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello everyone,

I wonder if you could help me with this, I'm looking for a place to buy x2 Tenergy 05 rubbers for a good price. My local club said that they can get each for £43, any better deals? Is there a time of year where I could get them cheaper?

Many thanks

£43? You won't find a better price.

Just a suggestion, If you plan to play with Tenergys exclusively from now on leave "cheap" out of your vocabulary and keep a stash of money just in case

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
That's a very good price for tenergy. Like reaper said, if you want to use tenergy, it might be a one way street for you. A lot of people cant use anything else after getting spring sponge addiction

That's what happened with me actually. I had them for a couple of years then I stopped playing for a while. Now I replaced them with cheap ones because they were very old, and I'm not happy with the new ones at all, miss my spins and good control!

Last edited: