H3 neo commercial vs h3 neo provincial (Physical appeareance)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Hey guys, i recently went to my local table tennis shop and i found that they had stocked up on a couple of hurricane 3 neo sheets. And it seems to be the provincial version as it has that Chinese sticker at bottom right hand corner.Here's the picture http://www.google.com.sg/search?cli...&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi Does that mean it is the provincial version or are there other features to look out for one?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
The sticker doesn't make it provincial. Provincial rubbers have 6 edges, whereas the commercials have 8 and the national version has only 4.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Ok i've checked that it has 6 edges. I bought a red one before as my first custom rubber but didn't know if it was provincial. Im currently using a donic coppa jo gold on my forehand and it is a little fast for me. So i should change back to hurricane 3 for the benefits of a provincial version?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
If you have a provincial rubber that is of worse quality than a commercial, it has got to be fake.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Maybe you then have alien forehand? Just kidding, I don't think it's about wrist but about your arm. Chinese loopers have their arm straighter(AFAIK). And also includes more brushing.