Idea

would everyone like to gather together at a club and do a little TTD tournement

• would not like to do something like this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
says Love Table Tennis play table tennis
says Love Table Tennis play table tennis
Sep 2011
Hi every one i am new to TableTennisDaily but have been visiting the site for some time now but what i didnt realise was it was free LOL

Well anyway i was thinking of an idea its not the best its just a suggestion to every one maybe one day people from TableTennisDaily should all meet up at a club or a hired hall one day and just maybe have a knock with each other and maybe do a little TableTennisDaily tournament its just an idea want to know what people think THANKS TOMMY

logo.png

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Tommy!

Thanks for registering, I may have to put a banner to tell people its free to register :p

Awesome idea! I have been thinking this for some time, only issue is that people live all around the world on this site and it could be quite costly. I as thinking like a meet up of TTD followers at the 2012 Olympics I'm sure some people will be going :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i think you should make a video on youtube its just an idea of if people would like you to hold a TTD competition or something and you tell them were it would be held at and you enter via email or something its just an idea thanks for reading

TOMMY

Good idea Tommy,

Yeah I could hold a tournament in England...

A youtube video is a good idea, I could mention it in my next members video when I have 4000 registered members :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Hi Tommy, glad you could join us. Pleased to have you on board. Actually, the same idea have playing on my mind for quite some time now. At first I thought it was a bonkers idea. Everybody is scattered all over the world. But come to think of it, we can do a regional get together, and post it on TTdaily.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Tommy, glad you could join us. Pleased to have you on board. Actually, the same idea have playing on my mind for quite some time now. At first I thought it was a bonkers idea. Everybody is scattered all over the world. But come to think of it, we can do a regional get together, and post it on TTdaily.

Yeah so true! We could make a regional 1... i.e England and see how it goes! Im sure it will go great and then maybe one day could do an international event! Why not! :p hehe

Mar 2011
Exactly mate...:) I'm definitely up for it. Btw Dan, I was in London the entire of last week, though I brought my gears along, I didn't managed to contact anyone because of my tight schedule. Sorry. But I'll be coming back again for the winter sale, and I will definitely make point to meet up with you guys.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
brilliant ile try and spread the word if you are doing it ile wait to see if you guys are doing it first but i could put the word out to some of my tt buddies if thats ok with you guys :)

I will have to look into this, get a hall ect.. I will release a date when I have everything set up and get my friends to help me out in sorting it. I have some ideas but early doors :)... Tell your friends for now about this site and get them registered and involved! :)

Keep the ideas coming for the tournament tho guys... perhaps we could make it a 2star event or something..

OMG ....I would ultra super mega like this event, but sadly its expensive to go around the world :((
Well the good thing about this is the regionals :)
I already met half of the Filipinos here :))))))