Advice needed: FH rubber

says [IMG]
Hi all,

I need some advice and hope someone can help me out :)

I'm a 2 wing looper and my game is controlled offensive, relying more on spin and placement rather than speed. Playing TT for over 25 years and currently at a decent regional level.

Recently I'm using WSC JO Shape and I like this blade. Put Acuda Blue P2 2.0mm bothsides. My experience with the P2 on this blade, is that it's throw is kinda low. On BH I can do everything with it, from slow to agressive blocks and from dropshot right behind the net to fast paced loops. FH is way different though. Nearly all slow topspins land in the net and when I open my blade a bit more, the are too long and land behind the table. Pushes are often long too. Conslusion: I want to replace the P2 on my FH.

Hope you guys (and girls) can offer some suggestions for a rubber:

• Medium+ to high throw
  • Medium- to soft (sponge can be firm, just as long as topsheet is soft)
  • Decent speed (but no speeddemon)
  • Good control
  • Less sensitive to incoming spin
  • No extreme catapult
I'm not even sure if such rubber exists :)

No chinese rubbers and rather no BTY.

Thanks in advance for your suggestion(s).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi all,

I need some advice and hope someone can help me out :)

I´ll try. Evolution FX-S should give you what you need. Since it enables tons of spin it will be sensitive to incoming spin though, but can´t have one without the other and if you´re looping you´ll need to generate spin yourself.

says [IMG]
It sounds like you're looking for something like Donic Coppa Jo Gold.
I use it on the Fh of my waldner blade and from your description I think we have similar styles so try it out.
You can get it from Tabletennis11.com

I'm afraid the Coppa JO Gold is a bit too hard for me.

My suggestion is Tibhar Aurus Soft. This rubber have everything what you need.

Just read some reviews and it sure sounds as an interesting rubber.
Friend suggested Rakza 7 Soft. I'll continue checking out some reviews and try to compare these 2 rubbers.

Thanks for the suggestions!

This user has no status.
Rakza 7 soft is my recommendation too, it is a good all round rubber from what i see, not so hard, not too soft, so it will be good for you.

But why not BTY rubbers? for me, the best rubber i use nowadays are BTY 05FX and 80FX, but 05FX is only for my BH, while for FH on one blade there is 05 and on another blade there is 80FX [one blade has 80FX on both side, while my main has both 05 but FX on BH].

Later when i test more rubbers that i didn't assemble/use yet then i may let you know, but i am sure i will be late that time.

Reactions: P1ngP0ng3r