BH Rubber

This user has no status.
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new BH rubber that will take me to the next level.
I use the blade Timo Boll Spirit and Tenergy 05 on my FH.
I found out that I need something a bit slower then Tenergy 05 with a bit more spin and control.
By now, I came across with
Tenergy 05FX, Roundell (normal and soft), Stiga Airoc Astro S, Samba 19 and Tibhar Evolution EL-S.
I use Joola Rhyzm now for my BH but I am looking for something with more spin and that I will be able to generate stronger shots.
Please can you help me decide from those rubbers (or anything else)?

Thanks

This user has no status.
All I can say is that the roundell, for me, had a really odd feeling when it came into contact with a ball but could produce a fair amount of spin. I used my friends's bat which is a TBS as well. I've also used the tenergy 05FX on a different friend's bat and it feels really really nice with a good balance between speed and spin. At the moment I'm using the Evolution MX-P on my BH and it is extremely good however I'm guessing you are looking for a softer rubber.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
OP... look at what you are saying and asking.

You said T05 is too fast (you really said you need lower than T05) yet you want something to make MORE spin and more powerful shot.

Nexy is working on such a rubber, Karis, (release it this week) but what you want doesn't exist by any manufacturer. It is not possible.

There are many things to improve with rubbers, but it is not realistic what you ask.

You might be well off using a softer sponge control rubber that is easy to generate good spin and allows you to swing harder and have enough control.

Every company makes one or three of these.

Give Aurus Soft or Genius a shot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What about EL-S or Baracuda. Both are not very fast. Not too much catapult and a LOT of spin.

I do think there are rubbers that are slower than T05 with more spin. But not really much easier to control.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: NextLevel and BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new BH rubber that will take me to the next level.
I use the blade Timo Boll Spirit and Tenergy 05 on my FH.
I found out that I need something a bit slower then Tenergy 05 with a bit more spin and control.
By now, I came across with
Tenergy 05FX, Roundell (normal and soft), Stiga Airoc Astro S, Samba 19 and Tibhar Evolution EL-S.
I use Joola Rhyzm now for my BH but I am looking for something with more spin and that I will be able to generate stronger shots.
Please can you help me decide from those rubbers (or anything else)?

Thanks

Why dont u give a try to Dhs Hurricane 3.50 its a Bh rubber lot of spin tacky surface and control its a bit heavy though but remarkable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
original h3 control version.

the spinniest I have known.

I block with blade facing the table, on the table [emoji6]

then I give up

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

The original h3 is no more used now its h3 neo thats for fh
Hurricane 3.5 or skyline 3.60 is for bh only