Problem with humidity.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
Good day!

I'm used to play with tacky rubbers (PF4,H3,Mark V XS) but one problem I always encounter is they always get moist in humid conditions, especially when everyone in the room is sweating like waterfalls. I need to wipe my rubber every now and then, and it's starting to annoy me.

Anyone here having this sort of problem?

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
Good day!

I'm used to play with tacky rubbers (PF4,H3,Mark V XS) but one problem I always encounter is they always get moist in humid conditions, especially when everyone in the room is sweating like waterfalls. I need to wipe my rubber every now and then, and it's starting to annoy me.

Anyone here having this sort of problem?
In Indonesia,

The weather always so humid that we did not realise this were a problem. [emoji14]

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
I have a problem with my grip, maybe it is not the humidity, but my hand never stayed in the correct place or position of holding the blade, i remember maybe in the long past i was playing with a blade and added a grip for it, i think the grip may absorb my wet hand or it may keep my hand sticky to one place, because sliding my hand is the main weak point that may prevent me to improve.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
It could also be the ball you are using? I tried the G40+ balls at the weekend and the humidity just made the ball slide of my bat.

I don't think that would be a problem as I'm using Schildkrot *** Super 40+. This ball is rougher if compared to other 40+ balls and even celluloid balls.