Is there any way to get original national/provincial Skyline TG2 Neo ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hello my friends,
My father has been playing table tennis for many years (he is 48) and i want to give him something special on Christmas. He is playing DHS Skyline TG2 Neo (in commercial/training version) and he love it. He talks that this rubber is the best for him. So i read a little and I would like to give him this rubber but in better version - provincial, national, or just in blue sponge. Is there any way to get original national/provincial Skyline TG2 Neo ? I only saw hurricane in such versions.
Thank you

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Thank you for the link ! I was searching for this rubber and i couldn't find it anywhere.
On this page i can see two versions: national (115$) and national blue sponge (150$).
Is there a big difference between them and it is worth pay more for blue sponge ?
And the most important - Is it a trusted site ?

Edit:
I see that in description is information - out of stock. But i send email to them to be sure.
Do you know any places where i can buy it ? (just in case)

Last edited:
I'd love skyline 2 provincial but hurricane iii is really similar and available at not ridiculous pricing. I asked about this a few days ago and apparently it's very difficult to tell the difference between provincial and national. Blue sponge is better for boosting. I'm currently looking at alternatives to skyline 2 but the commercial I have right now is fantastic tbh.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thank you for the link ! I was searching for this rubber and i couldn't find it anywhere.
On this page i can see two versions: national (115$) and national blue sponge (150$).
Is there a big difference between them and it is worth pay more for blue sponge ?
And the most important - Is it a trusted site ?

Edit:
I see that in description is information - out of stock. But i send email to them to be sure.
Do you know any places where i can buy it ? (just in case)

That is a nice idea for a present. I wouldn't believe it, if my son would get me something like this... ;)

Isn't this here the one you've been looking for? Not sure if it's NEO though. It's available and priced with 70 $ usd plus best thing it's in stock.
http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=TopTG2

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hello my friends,
My father has been playing table tennis for many years (he is 48) and i want to give him something special on Christmas. He is playing DHS Skyline TG2 Neo (in commercial/training version) and he love it. He talks that this rubber is the best for him. So i read a little and I would like to give him this rubber but in better version - provincial, national, or just in blue sponge. Is there any way to get original national/provincial Skyline TG2 Neo ? I only saw hurricane in such versions.
Thank you

That is megacute :eek:

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hello guys!
Thanks for your comments. It is pleasure to know that it will be great present :)

Suga D thank for link but is not Neo version. I asked about that my father and he consider that Neo version is a lot better for him (it is confirmed also by opinions from internet) and he laughed that normal version and neo is like to play a rubber from 80's and rubber from present time;)

James Livesey thank for opinion about TG2/H3 and National/Provincial - I will think about that.

I got the answer from Prott and unfortunately Skyline 2 Neo is not avaible in shop and probably it won't be. So I am affriad that I have to search the Hurricane 3 Neo as you advised me. I hope only that my father will like it and H3 Neo National will be better than TG2 Neo commecial for 20 dollars. Here they are: - ops i cant add links.. I add them as a photo.

Bez tytułu.jpg

So guys what you think about that ? Will he be satisfied ? Of course I think he will be happy but will he prefer to play these rubbers ? Because that's the point !

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello guys!
Thanks for your comments. It is pleasure to know that it will be great present :)

Suga D thank for link but is not Neo version. I asked about that my father and he consider that Neo version is a lot better for him (it is confirmed also by opinions from internet) and he laughed that normal version and neo is like to play a rubber from 80's and rubber from present time;)

James Livesey thank for opinion about TG2/H3 and National/Provincial - I will think about that.

I got the answer from Prott and unfortunately Skyline 2 Neo is not avaible in shop and probably it won't be. So I am affriad that I have to search the Hurricane 3 Neo as you advised me. I hope only that my father will like it and H3 Neo National will be better than TG2 Neo commecial for 20 dollars. Here they are: - ops i cant add links.. I add them as a photo.

View attachment 11347

So guys what you think about that ? Will he be satisfied ? Of course I think he will be happy but will he prefer to play these rubbers ? Because that's the point !

I can't possibly imagine him not being blown away by it. I myself swore by TG3N the first time I played with it, and was not entirely happy with the H3N the first time I tried that. Now however, I prefer the H3N the over TG3N, so you never know! And you aren't even talking about the TG3 vs H3, you are talking about the TG2 which people claim plays remarkably similar to the H3!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
In the provincial clubs in China, few people playing rubber Skyline 2. All players play rubber hurricane 3. . At prices write a personal message.

Choose rubber is my friend from Poland .

Send a private message, which you are specifically interested in rubber.Personally I play a version of the
NEO 40 / 2.15 or
41 / 2.15

1/NEO Hurricane 3 #22 blue sponge Provincial six angles green package (Rubber under the new water glue)
41 2.15
40 2.1
2/ NEO Hurricane 3 blue sponge no packaging in vacuo Four Corners (Rubber under the new water glue)
39 2.15
39 2.1
40 2.15
40 2.1
41 2.15
41 2.1
3/ NEO Hurricane 3 blue sponge National Four Corners green package (Rubber under the new water glue)
39 2.1
39 2.15
40 2.1
40 2.15
41 2.1
41 2.15
4/ Hurricane 3 #22 blue sponge without package (Rubber under the old fast glue)
39 2.15
39 2.2
40 2.15
40 2.2
41 2.15
41 2.2
5/Hurricane 3 #22 blue sponge Provincial new packaging (Rubber under the old fast glue)
39 2.2
40 2.2
6//Hurricane 3 blue sponge National white packaging (Rubber under the old fast glue)
39 2.2
40 2.2
7/ Super Rare NEO Hurricane 3 orange sponge Provincial Ma Long red six angles green package (Rubber under the new water glue)
37 2.1
37 2.15
7/ Super Rare NEO Hurricane 3 orange sponge National Ma Long red Four Corners green package (Rubber under the new water glue)
37 2.1
8/Skyline 2 blue sponge National 2.2/39 2.2/40 (
Rubber under the old fast glue)
9/Skyline 3 orange sponge National 2.2/39 2.2/40 (
Rubber under the old fast glue)
10/ Slyline 2 blue sponge Provincial
six angles (Rubber under the old fast glue)
11/Skyline 3 orange sponge Provincial six angles (Rubber under the old fast glue)
12/Skyline 3 blue sponge sponge Provincial six angles (Rubber under the old fast glue)

All rubber are black, except positions 7 Super Rare NEO Hurricane 3 orange Sponge Ma Long red

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
fais thank you for the good words. I will probably buy this H3Neo and now I am waiting for answers from prott (about avability of H3) and road who have contact with people in china and offer me (by pw) that he can ask about Skyline.
But I have two questions for you guys.
1. Can I be sure that Prott.vip sells original rubbers ? Did you buy from them ?
2. Did you buy rubbers from road ? Is a trusted man and has original models ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hello,

Suga Have you bought something at the store?
This is a store that has the license to sell DHS?
I want to know this, because I really DHS rubbers sale and not a fake.

Well, i agree with road, and have bought my latest H3 rubbers from Chen Chen, and haven't ordered personally from ProTT yet, but i know a few people who have ordered at ProTT and were pretty satisfied after that.
But however try to contact the shop first to see if that what you want is in stock, or else you might wait quite a bit of time.

On the other hand, i can strongly recommend contacting Chen Chen.
He's a very trustworthy person who has already done me a couple of favours, as far as i can say.
...And from what i've heard, I'm not the only one that can say so...
[Emoji2]

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Im playing TG2 blue sponge top grade from prott and trust me this is something different than the neo comercial version .
It will blow yours father head away ... go for it and do not buy H3 it is different rubber.
But do not forget to bost the rubber to get the maximum from it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hello my friends,
Thank you
http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=TopTG2

It is available!! They only have three pieces in stock.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk