Looking for National Teams, Professional Teams and Local Clubs Jerseys

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi,

I collect TT jerseys and am interested in buying:

• National Teams uniforms (France, Sweden, Korea, Russia, Portugal, England...)
  • Professional Teams unifroms (French, German, Chinese, Japan leagues...)
  • Local Clubs uniforms from around the world
  • Vintage Butterfly, Mizuno, Stiga, Joola... jerseys and shorts

If you have any new or used ones you are interested in selling preferably in EUR/US size M, Asia size L-XL, please send me a message with pictures.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I don't have any but I can suggest you where to look. For Japanese, look at tt-japan, they sell the jersey but they don't have the sponsor + country stamp on it.

For china, look at li-ning's shop. They are selling the 2012 & 2016 olympic jersey and the super league jersey

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
For the german national jerseys call up www.Butterfly.tt
They also have the Borussia Düsseldorf jerseys and Team racket case. For the other TTBL teams you probably gotta look up their sponsors.
In case of interest i could try to find out.

...When i was a kid i had a shirt from Eberhard Schöler and one from Ralf Wosik. [FTR: they are former german National Team members]
And i know Carl has one from Timo Boll...
So asking a pro personally might also be helpful here.
Lately I have found an old Nittaku Shirt from last century's eighties which i got from a sponsored friend. It was only for japanese market and has never been on the european market.
But now my son is wearing it every once in a while, when he plays. But if he grows out of it, (which could happen within the next year) i could ask him if he doesn't want it anymore...

Last edited:
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Thank you, I already have last year CSL jersey and I'm hoping they'll sell some on this year's jerseys soon.

I don't have any but I can suggest you where to look. For Japanese, look at tt-japan, they sell the jersey but they don't have the sponsor + country stamp on it.

For china, look at li-ning's shop. They are selling the 2012 & 2016 olympic jersey and the super league jersey

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Thank you for all the info and suggestions. I'm interested in the vintage Nittaku shirt if you ever decide to part with it.

For the german national jerseys call up Butterfly TT
They also have the Borussia Düsseldorf jerseys and Team racket case. For the other TTBL teams you probably gotta look up their sponsors.
In case of interest i could try to find out.

...When i was a kid i had a shirt from Eberhard Schöler and one from Ralf Wosik. [FTR: they are former german National Team members]
And i know Carl has one from Timo Boll...
So asking a pro personally might also be helpful here.
Lately I have found an old Nittaku Shirt from last century's eighties which i got from a sponsored friend. It was only for japanese market and has never been on the european market.
But now my son is wearing it every once in a while, when he plays. But if he grows out of it, (which could happen within the next year) i could ask him if he doesn't want it anymore...