Butterfly equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Where do I buy butterfly equipment from ?
Message on Tt 11 says this product is not available for India.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ur out of luck butterfly only sells regional u have to look for butterfly india incase u cant when u come to hk u can buy here or when someone visits u can buy here
Hk only sells max thickness for all butterfly rubbers
Pls make a note

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Ur out of luck butterfly only sells regional u have to look for butterfly india incase u cant when u come to hk u can buy here or when someone visits u can buy here
Hk only sells max thickness for all butterfly rubbers
Pls make a note

Ahhh this must be the reason why players like Achanta use Joola equipment...

Or maybe they just prefer it :)

This user has no status.
The problem is that i am in UAE, and there are many indians in UAE, and i am a member in academy where they sell Butterfly items including blades and rubbers, but i really can't try to buy and ship, hope if you know any indian TT player in Dubai he may help you get BTY something.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Was looking for a viscaria, anyone knowing non butterfly bladesblades similar to viscaria ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Donic ovtcharov true carbon. Baal who owns 4 or more viscaria has been using this blade lately.

Personally, I prefer TB ALC over viscaria. Not because of how they'll play differently and all that, but IMO TB ALC FL handle is just much more comfortable

Reactions: Suga D
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I switched to Donic True Carbon because I can get it in ST handle, and it feels pretty close to Viscaria. Close enough to make me happy after playing with Viscaria for more than ten years. I can't say how one with a FL handle would compare but I think slevin would know.

This user has no status.
For me i feel it is really subjective thing, for speed and blocking feature we can mention hundreds of blades, so you may keep reading here a lot of recommendations, or if it happen then only 2-3 options as high recommendations, then it will be up to you.

I use DHS Hurricane Hao III, it is an amazing blade, it is my main and favorite one, and in the academy there is another high level player using DHS Hao II, we tested each other blades for short minutes, i see mine is faster, and he said his is better control, i said maybe mine is faster so that it sacrificed a degree of control, but at the end both blades are amazing in hands, me and him forgot about BTY or other brands, so maybe you will like it too one of them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
When are people like you going to wake up, if you tell people that a shop sells Butterfly internationally on an open forum then soon after they don't anymore, that's why there is private messaging.

Last edited: