4. Ovtcharov's Tomahawk serve
5.Ma Lin's cross court loops
6.Wang Hao's footwork

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I would go for Ma Long's forehand and Zhang Jikes backhand with TImo Boll's serves hehe

I am pretty much with Dan on this. Funny, I saw the first post and thought, Ma Long's forehand and Zhang Jike's backhand, and then I saw Dan's post. :)

I would go with serves from Liu Gouliang and He Zhi Wen though, but I wouldn't mind Timo Boll's serves as well. If someone could do all of that they would be hard to beat. And, without question I would want Zhang Jike's receive of serve.

Fun thread.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Shame Wang Liqin's name wasn't there. I would love to have Da Li strokes...

Me too, combined with the Otcharov's backhand flick and Timo's serves.

Serve, flick, DANG !
Gonna try it tonight, first competition matches of the new season !
Going to have a fun year, in a slightly too heavy competition, but hey : nothing to lose : server, flick, DANG !

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I am pretty much with Dan on this. Funny, I saw the first post and thought, Ma Long's forehand and Zhang Jike's backhand, and then I saw Dan's post. :)

I would go with serves from Liu Gouliang and He Zhi Wen though, but I wouldn't mind Timo Boll's serves as well. If someone could do all of that they would be hard to beat. And, without question I would want Zhang Jike's receive of serve.

Fun thread.

Haha we are thinking on the same level Carl.. I agree with you about the serves to.

Lets not forget about Jan Ove Waldner's feeling to :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Serve, Flick, Dang worked nicely until I came across this medieval dude with long pips. And he used them well too. Serve, flick, Dang, plok.....Dang, plok,..... CRASH !!!! I hate it when this happens.

Hahahahahaha so it worked brilliantly at first huh....I was looking forward to your post about the outcome of your "serve, flick, Dang!!. So it didn't turn out well in the end..worth a try I suppose. Dang, I mean Down with the medieval dude!!!!! hahahahha