Cheers from Germany

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hey there!

My name is Mikhail (I prefer "Mischa") and I'm 31 years old. I was born in Russia (Moscow), nevertheless, I've spent most of my life in Germany. I currently live in Stuttgart (appx. 200 km west of Munich) where I just finished my studies in computer science with respect to intrusion detection for automotive networks using artificial neural networks.

Apart from my passion for table tennis I have a keen interest in digital photography, long distance running and Yoga.

I started playing table tennis when I was 5 years old. During the next 15 years, when table tennis turned into more than just a hobby (by practicing almost every day for several hours) I realized that my passion for this great sport transformed into a 'job' where no matter I felt the urge to play or not, I forced myself to show up by means of 'duty' for my coach and teammates.

Long story short: I quitted table tennis almost overnight and decided to devote my time more valuable things in life with my then age - mainly girls and beer. Being table tennis free for almost ten years, I felt the need to give ping pong another chance and started practicing a couple of months ago for the sake of the unique sound a single ply Hinoki wood creates.

When it comes to table tennis, my interests are focussed on traditional penholder blades, techniques and always casting an eye on the "Buy & Sell" forum looking for a gem.

I look forward getting to know new people, learning from others and generally speaking having a great time here. :)

Cheers,
Mischa

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Welcome back to the most beautiful sport in the world and welcome to the forum. A great place for knowledge exchange.
BTW i had a 17 year hiatus and the game has changed a bit in that time. But i've been receiving so much help from here. So feel free to ask any TT-related questions. I'm sure people around here will be helpful.

Have a good time while here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jirrex and Kelpo