Topspin stand

Hmm...very interesting. Are you supposed to make contact with both balls in one stroke? I suppose you could reinforce the suction cup with super glue if you want it to be permanent. Or build a base for the lower part so it won't tip as easily...like cut a hole through a frisby and insert the suction cup through the hole. Or use a flat piece of wood. Seems like it would be easy enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gjayesh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hmm...very interesting. Are you supposed to make contact with both balls in one stroke? I suppose you could reinforce the suction cup with super glue if you want it to be permanent. Or build a base for the lower part so it won't tip as easily...like cut a hole through a frisby and insert the suction cup through the hole. Or use a flat piece of wood. Seems like it would be easy enough.

Seems the chinese coaches are insisting to get this one to all as u can feel the ball brush to get spin and then improves ur muscle memmory stroke. To brush 2 balls at same stroke is to get ur racket straight in game some people have funny strokes
Backhand and forehand the racket has to spin both balls in one stroke so u can feel how much brush is necessary and your contact point is right.
Diy is useless as u cant get the 2nd ball placed correctly its engineering
Beside the top part that holds ball has springy effect returns to same position after u strike the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk