Hello need help to change blade

This user has no status.
Hello everybody in forum i need help to change blade from nittaku rutis to butterfly timoboll spirit.From the start of my playing i used xiom stradivarius and then xiom hayabusa zx . Personally i like stradivarius that i use to longtime and better my level and rutis that i need more power from loop.i don't like xiom hayabusa zx cause it softer feel and though that my loop are slower than stradivarius an rutis. Can i play better with timoboll spirit ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I'm not someone who believes you'll play much better all of a sudden because you switched blade. Your loops can be faster but your consistency depends on your own swings.

Just go with a blade that you feel comfortable using. A blade like TBS has good speed, large sweet spot and like a lot of composite blades, feels better when you hit / loop harder. The downside ofc is in touch / short game as it feels pretty numb

This user has no status.
Hello everybody in forum i need help to change blade from nittaku rutis to butterfly timoboll spirit.From the start of my playing i used xiom stradivarius and then xiom hayabusa zx . Personally i like stradivarius that i use to longtime and better my level and rutis that i need more power from loop.i don't like xiom hayabusa zx cause it softer feel and though that my loop are slower than stradivarius an rutis. Can i play better with timoboll spirit ?

It sounds to me like you have already pretty much decided on buying the blade and hope to get some confirmation from someone who likes that blade. I might be misinterpreting your post, but aren't you writing that you like your stradivarius? In that case why change?

If you are really here for advice on what fits your play style and level, then you need to describe those in more detail. If you are mainly wanting to try out a new blade and want to hear if others are happy with their TBS, then just head on to the review section. Their are plenty of reviews from people who are very happy with their TBS blades.

Reactions: zaw thwe