Need help choosing a blade and rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
[FONT=&quot]Hello![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have around 6 months playing table tennis, however i´m getting serious about it. I was planning to buy a DHS Power G7 blade, as for rubbers i wanted to buy Yasaka Mark V and DHS Hurricane 8 Neo Mid-Hard. I´m mostly playing offensive, have knowledge about drives, a bit for chopping, and a bit for topspins
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can someone check this settup and give me their opinnion about it please
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Btw the other options i had in mind were these: YEO blade. Yasaka Mark V rubber, and Hurricane 3 Neo.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Personally rubber choice I'd go from a mark v to a raska 7 to tenergy 05.

says My current competition setup is what's on my profile...
says My current competition setup is what's on my profile...
Nov 2016
Nothing wrong with your build. However, it's always best to go to a table tennis club and try out equipment from other people. Just say you'll do a few strokes or show them that you can play first and people will be fine with you touching their equipment. I assume Mark V is for BH. I agree with cobo in that you can transition from mark v to rakza 7 to t05. You can also try Andro Rasant Grip which I like a lot for BH. Don't know how it'll pair up with the G7 though. Keep in mine that there's a lot of variation with the G7 brand. You might get a really good blade, or a crappy one, because quality control just isn't there. For FH, I recommend getting Hurricane 3 Neo if you are serious about trying the Hurricane series. I recommend coaching for a few sessions with a coach who has knowledge on hurricane and how to use it, otherwise you might end up hating it. A lot of club members who've tried my hurricane 3 neo say they don't like it because it's slow, but with the right techniques it becomes a pretty deadly weapon. I don't like hurricane 8 as much. I've tried it and it doesn't feel as tacky. There's definitely a lot more power and spin but the rubber is so much more heavy than H3N that I get tired after a few topspins/loops. Hope this helps. Also waiting on UpSideDownCarl to come and give his professional input.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Thank you very much guy's
Btw what do you think about Yasaka Sweden Extra Blade with Mark V's on both sides?
I've seen that begginer players should start with an "all" blade to learn the techniques first and not lose the feel
In the case you guys are positive with the Mark V rubbers. Should i get the 2.0mm?
I'll be waiting your responses, thanks for the help ^^

Last edited:
This user has no status.
[FONT=&quot]Hello![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have around 6 months playing table tennis, however i´m getting serious about it. I was planning to buy a DHS Power G7 blade, as for rubbers i wanted to buy Yasaka Mark V and DHS Hurricane 8 Neo Mid-Hard. I´m mostly playing offensive, have knowledge about drives, a bit for chopping, and a bit for topspins
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can someone check this settup and give me their opinnion about it please
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Btw the other options i had in mind were these: YEO blade. Yasaka Mark V rubber, and Hurricane 3 Neo.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Had same two forehand and blade set up, except of dhs h8, used skyline 3 neo.
Yeo is quite a fast blade, if you decide to boost h3 neo. Go for tibhar stratus power wood. A friend has this blade, and I liked it quite much. Would be good for you. Mark v would serve you good on a dwelly blade.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Yasaka extra would be a great bat with Mark v, think a guy I know has played with Mark v on bh and Mark v 2 on fh.. I'd have to look into that tho. Try the skyline 3 neo for forhand if you want a Chinese rubber. H3neo really needs to b boosted or on a fast blade if on the forhand (unless you have crazy power). I'd much rather jp03 acuda s2 mark v 2 for fh.