boosting with sunflower oil?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hi everyone, I've read about people using paraffin and baby lotion, just wondering anyone tried boosting their rubber with sunflower oil before?

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I see. Just wondering any other oil could be used for boosting?

Personally I would stick with Paraffin, Mineral Oil or Baby Oil rather than a vegetable oil like Sunflower Oil. Oils that eventually evaporate do what you want. The idea is, the sponge being expanded so there is more gas in the pores of the sponge. Whereas, with something like sunflower oil, the sponge will expand, the Oil will be absorbed by the sponge, but it will be liquid oil in the pores, not gas.

Pouring water on the sponge wil also expand the sponge. But I wouldn't use it to boost either.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Personally I would stick with Paraffin, Mineral Oil or Baby Oil rather than a vegetable oil like Sunflower Oil. Oils that eventually evaporate do what you want. The idea is, the sponge being expanded so there is more gas in the pores of the sponge. Whereas, with something like sunflower oil, the sponge will expand, the Oil will be absorbed by the sponge, but it will be liquid oil in the pores, not gas.

Pouring water on the sponge wil also expand the sponge. But I wouldn't use it to boost either.

Thanks for your reply.just wondering which one has the strongest effect and last longest?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I heared Cannabis oil can add a whole new dimension to the game

Hahahaaa.
[Emoji23]

+1

I see. Just wondering any other oil could be used for boosting?

Yeah, certainly, but it should be one that stays fluid and doesn't dry out. Also short-chained oils seem to work better than long-chained ones.
A while ago i was reading this thread on a german forum where someone has written that he's been experimenting with all kinds of oils. From Almond oil, over sunflower to tea-tree oil...
It is in german, but maybe you could use Google translate...
http://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?p=2246022

But actually Ajtatosmano and Liten are right. Those Boosters were made to do what they do...
[Emoji6]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Ive tried 2 real boosters. Bio-boost that is just like an oil, comes in a bottle with sponge-lid for easy application. Then there is the haifu sea moon.. more like a snot from a flu type cold, where you get that green, sticky gue... they leave the chunky bits out but it comes with a brush... :D

So far, the sea moon is my favourite.

Reactions: Suga D