Background color of the forum

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
We can't change the background color from User End because that is too much of trespassing on a private property. CSS file which deals with the external morphology of a website is found on the backend of the website and only TTD can control the behaviour of the front end.

But, there should be some extensions in Chrome, Firefox which adds a layer over the website or alter the CSS script with some degree of freedom.

For example, I use a extension called Tubebuddy which allows me to view Youtube in Darkmode. Do a google search and you should end up with something like this

Screenshot (9).jpg

Reactions: enrikeitor
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hi:

I'd like to spend more time here reading different topics, but after a while the background colors and the white letters make my view blur.
Is there a way to change that setting? I tried to change the skin but it doesn´t work :(

Ok, I did the search for you as well.

In chrome store, there is a extension called Care your eyes. Add it to your chrome bar.

This is a sample background colour for TTD. It is little complicated to customise, but you have any doubts PM me

change colour.jpg