Xiom bats

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Could you please post a picture of your bat my friend

Offensive S is definitely a good racket. I would recommend that as well.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
It all depends on what type of blade you're after. I've used Xiom Diva and I've enjoyed it a lot. Enough speed, amazing control and quality written all over it...and yes, affordable price :)

Hello, I'm curious to hear what your thoughts are about the xiom diva. I'm thinking of getting one.

I'm thinking some combination of the following rubbers

Rakza 7 soft
Xiom Vega Europe
Donic m3
Andro radiant powersponge

Any suggestions?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Some years ago I owned Axelo and Ignito. Both extremely fast and stiff. Outstanding build quality but for me unplayable. Later I had a Stradivarius, again great build quality but I found its weight balance not as nice feeling as Btfly ALC blades. Have not tried their slower blades. Again, in terms of build quality anf fiinish, outstanding. Stiga should take note.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Not that many reviews on Xiom Fuga. Any chance someone can give me some insight? Looking for a cheap all wood blade.

Blades in my price range are: Xiom Offensive S, Diva, Fuga, Galaxy MC-2 and W6, Stiga Offensive and used Infinity VPS.

Sorry for the thread hijack and thanx in advance for the help.

As I said already, the Offensive S is excellent. I personally would not look further. If I wanted a blade that is one I would get in a heartbeat. As good or better than many blades that cost much more money. Classic all wood feel. Excellent dwell time and very crisp. It actually feels like what used to make Stiga blades great.

I believe Ilia Minkin used Fuga for a while. It felt pretty good too. But I still would go with the higher dwell time of Offensive S. It is easily as good as Stiga Offensive Classic and Infinity VPS. Built better. Will last longer plays at least as well. Great feeling.

The two blades out there that I would by over most others are the Offensive S and the Tibhar Stratus Power Wood. Both inexpensive. Can't go wrong with either. Power Wood has a slightly larger head (151x158mm) than most offensive blades (150x157mm) like the Offensive S, Offensive Classic, Infinity, etc. too many to list. The larger head causes a little extra weight in the head when the rubbers are on. But if you don't mind that--and you would get used to it--it is an awesome blade too.

For inexpensive offensive blades, those two blades, Offensive S and Power Wood, are at the top of my list.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy