Hello from Sunny Somerset

There are a couple of league's close by depending on where in Somerset you are as you do not say....

West wilts... Tabletennis365.com/westwilts

Bath...
Tabletennis365.com/bath

Blackmore vale...
Tabletennis365.com/Blackmore vale

There are others such as Bristol, Devizes, Salisbury, Swindon that I know of and maybe more not too far away.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Thank you Medax I'm just outside Cheddar at the foot of the Mendip Hills I am hoping to find a club so I'll take a look at your links - much appreciated sir

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Hi guys I am a 45 year old living in the land of the cider apple ???? Played lots of tt 20 years ago and I'm looking to start over. Looking for lots of tips and advice and make a few tt friends ????

mind if I ask what blade you're bringing back from the dead? or are you looking to buy a new one? some of those older ones play like a dream.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
mind if I ask what blade you're bringing back from the dead? or are you looking to buy a new one? some of those older ones play like a dream.

Hi
I agree my old butterfly I bought used from a friend of my fathers was incredible and if it hadn't been lost in several house moves I wouldn't have dreamed of replacing it as I cannot imagine a modern playing anywhere like it

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Hi guys I am a 45 year old living in the land of the cider apple ???? Played lots of tt 20 years ago and I'm looking to start over. Looking for lots of tips and advice and make a few tt friends ????

Welcome to the forums! I also just started engaging with the site. Great that you decided to come back to the sport!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Hi Darren,

Have you sorted out a club yet? If not, PM me and I'll give you some contact details of people from the Somerset leagues that can point you in the right direction. You are probably closest to the Mendip league but there are also active leagues in Bridgwater, Yeovil and Taunton that would all welcome a returning player. Let me know if you want some contact details.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Hi Darren,

Have you sorted out a club yet? If not, PM me and I'll give you some contact details of people from the Somerset leagues that can point you in the right direction. You are probably closest to the Mendip league but there are also active leagues in Bridgwater, Yeovil and Taunton that would all welcome a returning player. Let me know if you want some contact details.

hi joskelly
ive found cleeve and banwell tt club
banwell have training tomorrow night so I'm heading down to take a look
if for some reason it's not for me I'll drop you a pm over the weekend

thanks for your help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Hi Darren,

At Cleeve and Banwell you will find a gentlemen by the name of Mike Withyman. Mike was Somerset TT Chairman for many years and knows every person and club in the county. Have a chat with him about your plans and he can tell you exactly what your options are. From what I understand though, Cleeve is a very nice club so it could be the one you're looking for.
hi joskelly
ive found cleeve and banwell tt club
banwell have training tomorrow night so I'm heading down to take a look
if for some reason it's not for me I'll drop you a pm over the weekend

thanks for your help

Reactions: Darren Maudling