rubber advice: help me decide ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi,
there is just another 'pls help me decide' thread. I'm playing with MX-P on BH but now I am thinking on a change. First I want to say: I will stay with MX-P, as it's a great rubber, unless I find something what sounds perfect for me.
The reason for the change is that I play very aggressively and need a little more control in fast topspin-topspin rallies. I can see two way: I found T64 better than MX-P on BH, so if there is a rubber what reminds to T64, maybe. I've read that despite the different feeling and construction, the Gewo Hype XT 50 plays somewhat similar. Xiom rubbers are too pricey for me.
The other way is something more solid: If you have ever tried chinese rubbers or MX-S and likes on the BH you know what I'm talking about. But I need something more dynamic than MX-S and EL-S neither solid or has better dynamics. Something close to MX-P. I thought about Victas V>15 Extra.
So, I wanna hear your opinions and advices but I don't need long posts about 'stay with your current rubber', as this will happen most likely. A few word is enough.