DHS Skyline 3-60 vs european tensor

This user has no status.
I was wondering how the skyline 3-60 (medium) holds up against a european/japanese tensor rubber. I'm searching for a rubber that is less speedy/bouncy then currently used tensor (fh) without losing the possibility of really killing a ball with a fast drive.
I tried the skyline 3 neo but to no avail, it seemed to be the perfect rubber for me when chopping/passive play and during open-ups, when blocking it was as if the ball sticked to the rubber and i could control everything, but again it missed a bit that cracking speed. No doubt it's at least in part the fault of my inperfect technique, but still.
i used the 3 neo on a ALL+ blade (donic epox powerallround), so what if i use the 3-60 with a faster stiffer blade (i was thinking carbonado 90-like, not to fast, but enough power)
thanks for any comments

This user has no status.
Tomorow I will give you more info...

i eagerly await your info

I think rakza 7 will answer your will. Not to fast, not too bouncy, but It has enough firepower to win the point...You may try the soft version of tensor rubbers usually they are more slower and less bouncier than the medium/hard version...

i shall take it in consideration, i did try the 7 soft on my bh, but didn't like that one at all, it created a huge arc on the ball and all my punchshots and a lot of fast topspins went long and i'm not a big fan of soft rubbers on my forehand so the 7 soft is out of the question, but the 7 seems interesting.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
rakza 7 is bouncy rubber with less control ... you can try rather the Styga genesis m ... which is just perfect according you described you play .. but still it is pretty close to the TG3-60 ... the TG3-60 is just perfect rubber for bh Styga has more spin on fast shots and it is faster but flat shots are risky ... here is much better the TG3-60... Try one of this two and i`m sure you will like them both ... I`m using tg3-60 on all my blades for BH .. there is no better rubber form me ... and i have tried plenty of eurojap rubbers and nothing is so good. There is huge spin if you need it flatshots are perfect, enogh speed for killshots perfect control on slow and on fast balls. perfect for openups and for flicks. I`m using it on off+ blades. The rubber is not soft or hard is in the midle .. rakza 7 is softer and bouncier but still with good control but poor in short game because is to bouncy .

This user has no status.
i'm using the hurricane 3-50 on bh and i like it pretty much ( i have a couple of weeks of play with it!!)... i'm using it on a fast blade (dhs hurricane bo2), it puts a lot of spin on shots and its quite linear, i make less errors! on kill shots is fast enought to win the point! i will recommend it as i read that h3-50 and tg3-60 have near the same characteristics!!

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
i'm using the hurricane 3-50 on bh and i like it pretty much ( i have a couple of weeks of play with it!!)... i'm using it on a fast blade (dhs hurricane bo2), it puts a lot of spin on shots and its quite linear, i make less errors! on kill shots is fast enought to win the point! i will recommend it as i read that h3-50 and tg3-60 have near the same characteristics!!
I have played also with h3-50 and they are not close ... the h3-50 is hard rubber i just hate it on bh. but it is about preferences. for me is the h3-50 the worst rubber ever.

This user has no status.
rakza 7 is bouncy rubber with less control ... you can try rather the Styga genesis m ... which is just perfect according you described you play .. but still it is pretty close to the TG3-60 ... the TG3-60 is just perfect rubber for bh Styga has more spin on fast shots and it is faster but flat shots are risky ... here is much better the TG3-60... Try one of this two and i`m sure you will like them both ... I`m using tg3-60 on all my blades for BH .. there is no better rubber form me ... and i have tried plenty of eurojap rubbers and nothing is so good. There is huge spin if you need it flatshots are perfect, enogh speed for killshots perfect control on slow and on fast balls. perfect for openups and for flicks. I`m using it on off+ blades. The rubber is not soft or hard is in the midle .. rakza 7 is softer and bouncier but still with good control but poor in short game because is to bouncy .

thanks for the info, do you think the TG3-60 would be good for forehand? i have a bit of a problem with open-ups on that site, the rasant grip is very good for drives, but "kicks" a bit to much for slow topspins on heavy backspin

i've read hurricane is more spin-orriented and i don't play purely spin. i like to put a lot of spin on topspins but i love even more to really drive trough the ball and it seems that skyline is suited better for that playing style, thanks non the less

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
i did never try tg3-60 on forehand ..;-)
but one friend has tried it with my blade where he used it on forehand and he was satisfied... he liked it .. i was receiving his loops with his rocket where he used rakza 10 soft and i can tell there was more spin coming from him from tg3-60 and much more control on blocks with the tg3-60 when i`m blocking his rakza loops. The speed of the ball looks the same.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Now i have tried TG3-60 on forehand for five minutes ... and it did not go well ... there is different mechanic for forehand and all balls goes down to net or out of the table . a did not force my hand to change the mechanic so it stays on BH side... for me is the perfect BH rubber .