information about stiga CC7 blade nct

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hello everyone I wanted to know if anyone knows this blade stiga CC7 nct and if we played in short I would like to know how you compota totally abandons blade if it is fast as it says the stiga off + and if it is controlled by the table and middle distance I would put TENERGY a TENERGY 64 2.1 mm on the right and 2.1 mm on the reverse TENERGY 80 what do you think ??? Or would it be better to have the right to a 2.1 and a 1.9 on the reverse ?? Appearance quà your advice because you are all good at table tennis thanks in advance for all your answers.:):):):)

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
What is your level? To me, T05 at 2.1 is quite a beast to tame. Without sufficient control there isn't much of a game (not much of a wild gambler, me), and T64 to me did not feel easier to control. T80 did feel more controlled, to me, but even there I felt I could reign in 1.9 but 2.1 less so.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hello my level is an attacking game I was playing in 1980 and played in series then b2 have stood still for 30 years and now I am beginning to resume training right now I work in the foot and I will be unchanged until March and will resume after to train I bought a classic offensive rubber with carbon stiga stiga lt max sound, and a sound stiga m, mm max, but before you have surgery I used it but I found it slow and with little spin I sold and I bought CC7 reading which was very fast I have always used the Sriver the butterfly 1.9 mm and 2.1 mm and using stiga I saw that they are not like the butterfly now after 30 years I see that the butterfly has created these TENERGY and all speak well as spin and speed and I will buy this because I found they are the best of the butterfly you like speed and spin for the wear, however, are a bit torn between the three and their thicknesses I want a fast and controllable and are torn between the 64 t and 80 t knowing that the t5 was uncontrollable .The fx I think they are slower and therefore not interesano me and then I read that the t64, and t80 were released after then even with the best precautions so before you spend this money and there are many I wanted to understand what was a good match to CC7

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Well, I started a little over a year ago after a temporary (30+ years) retirement from the game so I guess that's not unsimilar.

Ambition and ability turned out to be different things, for me at least. While I too liked the feel of hitting with speedy and spinny stuff, I really did need a few months of intensive training with more tempered stuff. I began by using my old, rather heavy carbon frame (a czech frame, think it came from a store owner's hobby when I last played in the eighties). After a little while I felt that regaining feeling and consistency were key to regaining a more acceptable play level, and I got me a Stiga Allround Classic with Mark V and Friendship 729 - pretty much what I started out with early eighties, or so I thought.

After a few months of focused training consistency returned up to the point that it left room for more power, and when I got tossed a used but still decently fresh sheet of T05 (1.9) I stuck that onto a Stiga Offensive Classic. That upped my game a few levels, but also revealed shorcomings. Serve reception and pushes remained subpar. I chose to keep focusing on consistency and adapt a "baby steps" approach to more powerful material. As in, reproducable counter rallies of 100+ exchanges, near error-free blocks and loops. Even when getting there, I need my feet and legs to forget how old they are before diving into raising speed substantially. In the end, it's feet-first; there's no consistency without position, at least, that's the bit of reality that really bit back to me. When in position, I can hit anything in any conceivable way with a reliability that's pretty OK.

I've never used the Stiga CC7 but have seen advanced players do, and they tell me it's a very, very fast blade that's quite heavy, but well-balanced. Tip o'the hat to you, for you sound confident and bold. For me, that particular path did not prove beneficial to my redevelopment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
So it's a good compromise with CC7 TENERGY ?? So which of you recommend TENERGY? So it would fit a TENERGY t64 2.1 mm on the right and a t80 2.1 mm on the reverse ??

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Tenergy is awesome, with great spin, tremendous power. It is controllable for high level players. I prefer the harder (non-FX) versions, and my favourite is FH 05 and 80 BH. Still, I don't play with them because I feel that at my skill level I'm not mastering these weapons sufficiently.

Scoring points beautifully is satisfying, but unneccessarily losing games because every masterly point scored comes with three points lost due to failures that might have been avoidable sort of dimishes that bit of fun. I don't know about your level and you're probably way over mine, but still I recommend a bit of caution.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Reading the t64 and t05 is less fast than the t80 is in the middle between the 05 and the 64

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
My $0.2 would be that T05 is the bounciest and spinniest, T64 the most explosive one, and T80 the middle ground. Service receives, touch game and pushes are definitely much harder to control on T05 - it's the most sensitive one to incoming spin, but then again, it's the easiest one to open up with on heavy backspin, whether it be with a slow spinny brush loop or a powerful speed monster. It also counterloops well and has power reserves aplenty when away from the table.