Rakza & Acuda

This user has no status.
Hi Roman,

I think the Rakza 9 is the closest to Acuda S1 and the Rakza X/7 soft are the closest to the Acuda S2 but this is only the closest... Both the Soft versions (7 and X) are both much softer than the Acuda S2, at least from my experience. There is no Rakza that has really comparable hardness to the Acuda S2.

But if you are looking for an Upgrade for the Acuda S2 then I think Rakza 7 is the best one to choose. However Rakza 7 is noticable havier then your Acuda S2 so maybe its better to upgrade one side at a time because I think the difference in weight is just a little too much.

Also notice: The Rakza X and X Soft have a slightly lower throwangle then Rakza 7 and 7 Soft. And I have to say that Rakza 7 has a lower arc than the Acuda S2 so for hitting the ball from away from the table you will need to adjust your stroke. Rakza 7 is more a close to the table attacking rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
U r absolutely correct Amayzde. I have been playing with rakza 7 since past 4 years. I prefer it on backhand on my timo boll Alc. A wonderful rubber which lasts a long time