The pro tour Finals!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
It´s a little bit more than 2 months left until the pro tour finals taking place in London. The best players will be there!
Who do you think will win, and will you be in London and watch it?
ALso, if anyone know where it´s possible to get tickets to the event please post a link or something, or give information about the cost=)

I belive in the world champion=) ZJK

Hey there.

I'm thinking about flying over to see some matches and visit my nan.
I know it's a bit much to ask but i have no clue where to look.
Could anybody help me figure out how to get from Stanstead airport - to Colchester. Then from Colchester - to the Finals - and back again .And then from Colchester - to Stanstead.
There must be a bus or something. But i have no clue how expensive travelling in the UK is. Last time i was there i got picked up and then took my grandads car. Since this is no option anymore i kinda need your help. Thing is i dont want to spend to much money and i want to roughly know how much everything will cost.

Cheers!

This user has no status.
So when this will happen?
How it will be proceeded?
Groups then play off?
Or .. what will happen?

Venue is the ExCel Centre, London. All details should be found on this site: http://etta.co.uk/grand-finals/

Being held at the same time as the ATP tennis finals at the O2 Arena, which is very close by. Both venues only a short trip from central London.

Compared to similar events, ticket prices for the Pro Tour Finals are very, very reasonable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Men Singles:
Ma Long CHN,
Zhang Jike CHN,
Xu Xin CHN,
Ma Lin CHN,
Wang Hao CHN,
Jun Mizutani JPN,
Dimitrij Ovtcharov GER,
Lee Sang Su KOR,
Seiya Kishikawa JPN,
Chuang Chih Yuan TPE,
Wang Liqin CHN,
Oh Sang Eun KOR,
Ryu Seung Min KOR,
Joo Se Hyuk KOR,
Gao Ning SIN, and Paul Drinkhall ENG.
Reserve players for the event are: Vladimir Samsonov BLR, Alexander Shibaev RUS, Koki Niwa JPN, and Yang Zi SIN.

Women Singles:
Guo Yan CHN,
Ding Ning CHN,
Feng Tianwei SIN,
Liu Shiwen CHN,
Li Xiaoxia CHN,
Guo Yue CHN,
Wang Yuegu SIN,
Kasumi Ishikawa JPN,
Ai Fukuhara JPN, S
ayaka Hirano JPN,
Li Jiawei SIN,
Sun Beibei SIN,
Yang Ha Eun KOR,
Wu Jiaduo GER,
Park Mi Young KOR, and Joanna Parker ENG.
Reserve players for the event are: Lee Eun Hee KOR, Tie Yana HKG, Yu Mengyu SIN, and Yoon Sun Ae KOR.

So what do you think?
I hope, that Ma Long wins the Grand Final to get his ticket for the olympics. For now it looks like a fight between Zhang Jike & Ma Long.
And Ding Ning will win the woman competition. But I hope, that Liu Shiwen can find back to her old performance and win it :) So maybe she has some chances for olympics, too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
This is most likely going to be the best tournament this year next to the WTTC and maybe the China Open concerning the quality of the players entering the competition.
If Timo had qualified it would have been perfect.
Can't really pick a favourite yet but Ma Long - ZJK would be a perfect final.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I will start to dream that Ma Lin is winning this. Yea, just dreaming...

I will take a bet how early Ma Lin goes out :D

I think after what he has done lately, he wont be any good at this one ..

So round 1? Round 2? .. hmm.. In fact I dont know how will be this played..??
Groups? Then 8 players to main draw?
If so, I will not be surprised, if Ma Lin will not even go into main draw..
No offense, I am just saying my mind ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
This is most likely going to be the best tournament this year next to the WTTC and maybe the China Open concerning the quality of the players entering the competition.

Yes I also hope for another Zhang Jike vs. Ma Long final..
And I also hope for Ma Long to win, so Zhang Jike can finally shut up and stick his finger into .. :D
After Austrian open, China Open Harmony and Chinese championships this would be fourth defeat for Zhang..
I really do like how he plays, Zhang, but I dont like him as a human.. not a bit..
But Ma Long is the man! :)

And for women I will really hope and I will be willing Liu Shiwen to get at least into finals and if all works she can even win! :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Haha your right, this is the next best to the WTTC, Im going to watch it live hehe. Can't wait! Just wish our favourite Boll was going to be there! :(

Ma Long FTW, would love to see him in the final with Zhang Jike! Epic!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Haha your right, this is the next best to the WTTC, Im going to watch it live hehe. Can't wait! Just wish our favourite Boll was going to be there! :(

Ma Long FTW, would love to see him in the final with Zhang Jike! Epic!

Dan, if you have the chance, would you like to show Ma Long the picture which Xu Xin tears the leaftop of the TTD banner? lol