This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hey guys, I was just wondering your opinion on what I should use for my rubbers. I have been using the stiga evolution and it's not bad, but it's not necessarily my cup of tea, and I think I need something a little different. I have decided to use the Yinhe t-11+ blade, and I think I will use the H3 neo for FH and Skyline 2 neo for BH, but I haven't bought anything yet. I just wanted some input before I pull the trigger. I realize these rubbers aren't that similar to the evolution, but I'm at the point where I haven't really figured out my style of play yet anyway, so I can easily adapt. I've been playing for about a year, but started to play kinda competitively for only a couple of months. I just participated in my first tourney yesterday and I lost all my matches, but I had a ton of really close games and a couple of matches that came down to the last point that I easily could have won. I'm really into topspin looping and my backspin chops aren't bad, but my backhand is still in development. Overall, I'd considerived myself an all around to OFF- player, but, in time, that could change. So that's where I'm at. I want something that can work for me now, but can also work for me as I get better. Something that I won't have to change out and will last me a long time. I have done a lot of research on these rubbers (7+ hours) and I think I'm making the right decision, but I wanted a second opinion. Thanks guys; any feedback is appreciated.

This user has no status.
Hey guys, I was just wondering your opinion on what I should use for my rubbers. I have been using the stiga evolution and it's not bad, but it's not necessarily my cup of tea, and I think I need something a little different. I have decided to use the Yinhe t-11+ blade, and I think I will use the H3 neo for FH and Skyline 2 neo for BH, but I haven't bought anything yet. I just wanted some input before I pull the trigger. I realize these rubbers aren't that similar to the evolution, but I'm at the point where I haven't really figured out my style of play yet anyway, so I can easily adapt. I've been playing for about a year, but started to play kinda competitively for only a couple of months. I just participated in my first tourney yesterday and I lost all my matches, but I had a ton of really close games and a couple of matches that came down to the last point that I easily could have won. I'm really into topspin looping and my backspin chops aren't bad, but my backhand is still in development. Overall, I'd considerived myself an all around to OFF- player, but, in time, that could change. So that's where I'm at. I want something that can work for me now, but can also work for me as I get better. Something that I won't have to change out and will last me a long time. I have done a lot of research on these rubbers (7+ hours) and I think I'm making the right decision, but I wanted a second opinion. Thanks guys; any feedback is appreciated.

I was in a similar situation to you when I started. IMO the rubbers you have chosen are good but they are too hard. In my experience with equipment, the more emphasis I put on control, the better the results.

Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
When you consider yourself "an all around to OFF- player", the T-11+ is probably one of the worst choices, especially since you've been playing for just about a year. That blade is a rock(et) in terms of hardness(speed). The h3 neo and skyline rubbers are also hard. For the moment, I'll just advise not to go with that setup. Wait till UpsideDownCarl and NextLevel see this and they'll give you actual advice on what combos will be among the best for you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I am going to stick with the t11+ blade, but I think for the BH I will go with the Palin CJ8000 biotech 36-38. However, I'm not sure what thickness I should get, so I'd like some advice on that. I am now going to do either the h3 neo or the tg skyline 2 neo, but I'm not exactly sure. So there's an update

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I lied, I have finally decided I'm going
Blade: Yinhe Galaxy t-11+
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 neo
BH: 61 second Lightning DS LST
Thanks for the feedback