XU XIN and CHEN CHIEN-AN EQUIPMENT AT THE KNEE

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hi Everyone,

this is my first post ever on here, hope I can get the answers I'm looking for :

Does anyone know what are both XU XIN and CHEN CHIEN-AN wearing to support their knee ?
Chen.jpgxu xin.jpg
AND, where I could find it...

Sportively,

Nick

You can find it everywhere. Walgreens, Rite-aide, Amazon, Medical Supply stores, REI, Running stores, Any sporting goods store.

It's a common piece of equipment which often corrects Patellar Tracking problems in many people, if they experience pain behind their kneecaps when bending their knees. Depends on the kind of tracking issue (whether up and down vs. right and left.).

The real way to deal with those issues is through physical therapy where they will have you strengthen the muscles adjacent to the patella. If you have an imbalance in musculature (muscle strong on one side/weak on the other) the knee cap will be pulled out of place during some movements, causing the kneecap to scrape on the ends of the leg bones.

Try it to relieve pain temporarily, but see a professional to strengthen the weak link muscle in the patellar/femoral area for a real fix, and get educated on your body mechanics for a permanent fix (gait, leaning, sitting habits, posture, etc).